Farm planner V2 OUT NOW. Save importing and much more!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hpeinar, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Ok, dunno why but I've been using the planner for a while and now all of a sudden it started acting weird. The map image won't load completely (or not load at all) and just show a black page, all I can see is the red outlines.
    Also, the save and export image buttons don't seem to be working for me.

I tested in a different browser and different computer and it's the same everywhere.

Not sure if it has something to do with the last update or if it's just a coincidence it happened now, 'cause the old version looks the same.

edit: The export image button is working after all, but it took a few minutes for a save prompt window to pop-up. And it only exported the part of the farm that the browser was able to load so, instead of black, the bottom of my map is white xD
    [​IMG]

I also noticed that when I open the page, it seems to load indefinitely for a while. It's like the tool is lagging or something.

--- Post updated ---
    Ok, today the planner stopped working altogether. It just displays a blank page and a "502 Bad Gateway" error message. Dunno how I'll make it without the planner, I feel like a drug addict going through abstinence right now :cry:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    • Crio0

Crio0 Space Spelunker

Same here, the planner v2 is not working for me. It says "502 Bad Gateway" :(

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Pity. I use that as my 'Google Earth' at the start of every season to instantly spot new rocks, fallen timber, or patches of weeds. Saves me a lot of headaches trying to find that stuff myself among all the trees.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

The planner is back to loading only half the map and acting weird, but at least the"502 Bad Gateway" error is gone and it opens again. Yay!

--- Post updated ---
          It seems to be working normally again, I hope it stays this way 'cause I'll need to use it A LOT for the next few days.

--- Post updated ---
          Request: Would it be possible to add an option to toggle the lakes on/off (especially the small one) in the future, so that people that have mods to remove the lakes from their farm can use the tool to plan their farm layout as well?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
          • Marcelo7

Marcelo7 Big Damn Hero

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Feature Request: Greenhouse mode. Lets you look at what is inside your greenhouse and lets you plan it out.

gummywyrms likes this.
            • _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

It's doing the 502 bad gateway thing again ;-; Sad too, since I want to see if I can fit a shed in somewhere in my farm without having to wait for Robin to check

• Pangaearocks

Pangaearocks Big Damn Hero

This looks like the most relevant thread. Are there plans to make meteorites show up in the planner? Have one in my current save, but it doesn't show when I import the save into the planner. The meteorite isn't mentioned in the object counter, so I guess there isn't support for it right now?

• hpeinar

hpeinar Void-Bound Voyager

Good catch, I don't think meteorites are supported right now indeed.

Could you or someone else please send me a saveGame file containing one so I could implement it?
                  Throw it to: henrikpeinar@gmai.com

• Pangaearocks

Pangaearocks Big Damn Hero

Thanks for looking into this. I've sent you a file with two meteorites.

• Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

Interesting little thing in one of my saves; I'm in year three and the meteor never did show up. If you can get that implemented, it would be interesting to see if it's still coming or if my save just plain glitched.

• Infernal Niek

Infernal Niek Void-Bound Voyager

When i try to load my save game in to the planner (V2), it sets the map to a blank standard farm and nothing else happens.

• Miretar

Miretar Space Spelunker

The planner does not work on the iPad. Both my husband & I have the latest iOS installed

• LadyEleven

LadyEleven Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if this is the best place to report it, but a couple things:
                            1. Coffee Beans as a crop aren't supported.
                            2. Wild Seed varieties aren't supported, although that's not as big a deal.

Otherwise, thanks very much! Still an essential tool for Stardew Valley as far as I'm concerned.

• AllUltima

AllUltima Space Hobo

As of 1.5 the Greenhouse can be moved now! Please enable this in the tool. I moved my greenhouse next to the farm house and I'd like to do more planning. It would be really nice to easily confirm positions over near the cave, etc where the greenhouse used to be.