Farmhouse Basement Mod for Content Patcher

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Moragaine, Jul 26, 2018.

1. DimensionWitch

DimensionWitch Intergalactic Tourist

thanks! =D but does it only work with Karmylla's mod? Not with a spouse room replacer?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

It should work with any spouse room replacer - I've personally only used it with Karmylla's.

DimensionWitch likes this.
      • DimensionWitch

DimensionWitch Intergalactic Tourist

thank you! Sorry to bother :)

• Kaed31

Kaed31 Space Hobo

@Moragaine Hey This mod is awesome and I'm really sorry to bother you but does this mod work with 1.4 it looks awesome but I don't know if I entirely trust it. I found the original mod on nexus and someone posted a link to here and others will find it and wonder about this same information. anyway I'd love an answer thanks for your time.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Kaed31 It should work with 1.4, yes.

• JarHanks

JarHanks Seal Broken

How come there isn't a mod where we can decorate the cellar? Seems pretty strange, like how does it make any sense that you can't decorate a basement or cellar in the game but you can is real life? Wish someone would create this :(

• SynZombie

SynZombie Space Hobo

Hello there! Thanks for the mod, but I encountered a bug using the Restored basement with bathroom, can you fix it please? I'm married with Penny, and this bug ocorried when she remodeled the room (I think this is how to describe haha my english is a little bad).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020