RELEASED FarmHouseExtended (Alternatives) Small + Micro Basement Versions (Interior Only) Updated 15/5

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Apr 26, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I MISSED YOU

• AshyMon12

AshyMon12 Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, I tried getting the mod, I've followed all the steps pretty clearly, but once I booted up my game the attic/basement/cave did not appear. I am at the final upgrade of my house as well, if someone can, may they please help me? I was using WinRar btw.

• taintedwheat

Did you replace all the files and not just the final upgrade?

Also the tilesheets need to go into the main content folder.

• AshyMon12

When I opened WinRar it gave me like 5 things.
          1. The Maps folder.
          2. The Content Folder.
          3. A word doc.
          4. A readme.txt
          5. And another word doc.

So I dont really know.

• taintedwheat

Okay, so you took everything out of the folders from this mod and put it in the corresponding folder for the game after backing up your originals?

You cant put the folders within the maps and content folder, respectfully. After extracting you have to paste these items in there directly.

• AshyMon12

I did back up my files beforehand, and I literally don't know how because there isn't any other options. I would need to be shown or have a step by step for this.

• cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

I made you one! Here. Let me know if you have any more questions.

• AshyMon12

Thank you so much! It worked!

• cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

Glad I could help!

Also, @QuantumConcious in the slime cave, the hotbar is disabled. This means I wouldn't be able to equip items -- my sword, specifically. Is the basement/slime cave a safe zone, or would I still get attacked?

MayaMayhem likes this.
                    • QuantumConcious

QuantumConcious Phantasmal Quasar

This is odd i have never had the issue of the hotbar being disabled. The Basement Slime Cave is just named so it does not actually spawn slimes, unless you add them your self with e incubator thing. So it is a safe place.

• ashers2ashers

ashers2ashers Void-Bound Voyager

Hello I really love your mod and its been awesome in my game, but the bath doesn't seem to work. I'm using FarmHouse Extended Smaller Basement 1.4. The jukebox, vanity and everything else seems to work just not this darn tub, which is what I looked forward to the most. prob.jpg

• iHal

iHal Aquatic Astronaut

I love this mod but a small thing that i'd like to address is that same-sex marriage is a thing in stardew valley. The bathrooms seem to only appeal to m/f couples/marriages with all the pink and blue (bathroom A not as much, which is what I use, but the towels are still the colors suggesting m/f). I was just wondering if there ever will be an update/change/version that'll be more gender neutral?

• taintedwheat

Search for it. Gray and purple, we made a version specifically for a user on here who needed darker colors. Sorry, don't know off hand where it is, but it's in one of QC's houseextension threads.

Also, I might suggest, as Andrew isn't as active as he used to be (no one is. Waiting fo 1.1 and other games have come out) is to try using tIDE yourself and figuring out how to make the color choices you want.

• iHal

iHal Aquatic Astronaut

thanks for the quick reply! i think i found the post you're referring to. thanks again.

edit: the download link on that post was only temporary so i guess ill try my hand on editing it.

• taintedwheat

Oh no! I wish I had a copy of that off hand?: Do you think you can either try messaging the person we made it for? @Ghostly Fox ?

tIDE isn't actually difficult at all. Its not user-friendly whatsoever. but, you can get the hang of it.
                                Another suggestion, which might less intimidating is to edit the colors on the pngs and repack them. thats a possibility as well.

• iHal

iHal Aquatic Astronaut

I unpacked the file and the png already had the purple/grey recolor that was made for GhostlyFox (?)

Since it's already technically in there how would i go about changing inbetween the bathroom designs? (The DL for ver1.4 only had the A,B,C options, not the edited purple/grey one)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
                                  • teeLcee

teeLcee Aquatic Astronaut

This may have already been said in this post, but the FarmHouseExtended Micro Version 1.1 bathroom area doesn't have an entrance that allows your character to change back into their clothes (still in swimwear) when you want to change clothes at the shrine. When you enter into the shrine to change, it shows your character in their swimsuit so you can't see the changes that were made to their everyday clothes until you go out the bathroom exit.

Change to Clothes Entrance Missing.JPG

Note: It appears that bathroom A of your A, B, C choices is also impacted this way.

• taintedwheat

Yeah. You might have to wait for a fix. Or use the getdressed mod. or use my version of this mod, but you'll have to edit the colors and shit yourself. D:

• DiggleDugger

DiggleDugger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Link to your version, please? If it's already posted somewhere links still appreciated. Thanks.

• taintedwheat

DiggleDugger likes this.