RELEASED FarmHouseExtended (Updated 25/4) (Exploding Machines Fixed)(Interior Only)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Mar 25, 2016.

1. QuantumConcious

QuantumConcious Phantasmal Quasar

Hey thanks for the idea, i could punch that wall out i guess. Origionally i had that baseement with no cave extension and was referencing the cave with another stair case down beside the other one. The problem i ran into was when i added the spawn point to get to it the game crashed this is how i solved it. Due to limitations on adding new areas not already known to the game code i could not add the cave farm to a seperate Cell or map and then have it reference it, as the game is not aware of new maps and no way as of yet knpwn to add new areas to the game code other then with C++ programing and knowlege to use C++ thai don't possess. The entrance to the starter home i made like that mainly because the next house upgrade moves the house down and adds the open room and kids room to the top which inturn makes the entrance levl with it's current location in the above pic.

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

Try towninteriors.xnb at the root of content.

taintedwheat likes this.
      • QuantumConcious

I can move the bed no problem and have the sleep spot move with it the problem is the wake up spot remains as it is hardcoded and i know not were it is and how to change it.

• greynet

greynet Seal Broken

did anyone elses cat disappear when they were using this? mines gone.

• cera12sim

cera12sim Subatomic Cosmonaut

soooo could you remove the minecart and the underground farm :0 i just want a regular basement

• QuantumConcious

I Recommend moving your furnature/chest/machines away from the entrance to the basement, can cause the tiles to go black for some odd reason. Even empty the house and add the stuff back after adding my files.

• QuantumConcious

I could make another mod that removes the farm and cart entirely if you would like

Venoshock, cera12sim and taintedwheat like this.
                • QuantumConcious

The Cave farm is seasonal i know of no way to make it like the greenhouse i referenced the greenhouse in makeing it and could not find a way to make it work like the greenhouse i believe the scripting that makes the greenhouse act like it does is hardcoded somewere we have no access to without C++ programming knowledge. I made the cave like it is as i wanted some type of extra farming away from the farm,But wanted to make it more natural as you are underground afterall. I would love to have it like the greenhouse but know no way to do so.

• QuantumConcious

I can not add the stop to allow you to get back to the house as i know not how to do so. If i knew how i would. As far as i am aware it is harsoded some were and yes with out api support and C++ programming knowledge i can not do somethings i would like to do so i do the things i have done the way i have done them because it is the only way at present. I got the void stairs when i had my machines in the corner and did not remove them before adding the map changes to the game.

• QuantumConcious

I curently play with it on the latest version od Stardew Valley

• dsrules

dsrules Subatomic Cosmonaut

You could add a Warp on a tile of the Minecart to Warp back?

• greynet

greynet Seal Broken

I figured out why my cat was gone during rainy days, apparently this mod made it so it sleeps and is outside during the rain. Maybe its a bug with the very first version of the house, I'm currently upgrading my house for the kitchen upgrade so if it goes back to normal I'll post here again, if not it's still a weird bug.

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

no the cat seems to not care about the rain, it sleeps outside during storms even without using a mod on house.

• greynet

greynet Seal Broken

oh thats weird, must be the 1.06 update! lol

• Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

Change the way to access like the basement of Maru in her room!

taintedwheat likes this.
                                • QuantumConcious

I did have the tiles from the green house in one of my earlier test versions and it made no difference the ability to plant i all seasons is not linked to the tile, it is probably linked via some hidden script linked to the greenhouse. To be able to plant and even plough the ground i had to add a tile property CustomProperty Diggable value=t and Type value=dirt. Even when i did have the greenhouse dirt tile it still did not allow growing in all season for all crops. Plus the tile looked out of place in my natural looking Cave

• QuantumConcious

The problem you have is the furnature added to the kids room and even the spouse room and the rest of the house by the game and the baby locations is hidden in some other files/script i can not locate or have no way of changing. So when making my edits i had to take into account for this and not move or change anything that it's position is refernced by said scripts. When i did do this all my chests and the stuff for thise rooms were still remaining in the same place ie inside a wall or in the black area. When making an addition you also have to take into account the next upgrades item locations IE Hidden furnature and unalterable NPC script locations.

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

This quote has been taken slightly out of context and misconstrued. The person from my understanding was stating that it would be nice if the visual part of the green house could be applied here. I informed them that it should be possible to my knowledge. Not that it would magically make it function like the greenhouse, or whether or not it would look good.

• QuantumConcious

Yes i could do that and make a change to all the ares that have a cart. But then i would mess up another mod that someone else has done that someone may have or theirs might mess up the warps. I believe this can only be done via API scripts AKA C++ programming in which i have no knowledge. Sorry man. I am trying to avoid doing anything that will conflict with other people mods. Likle altering areas that are not the farmhouse cells/maps

• QuantumConcious

Sry for missunderstanding. But all in all People know now why it is possible but would not chnge the fact it does not bring the greenhouses ability with the tile.