RELEASED FarmHouseExtended (Updated 25/4) (Exploding Machines Fixed)(Interior Only)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

lannihamm likes this.
  2. lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

I agree. Another friend of mine also has the exploding item issue, unmodded and up to date.

• Faythe

Look at post 744 on this thread for an update from QC.

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

Post #744 isn't written by QC at all? (nor is the post content update-related, or relevant to the portion you've quoted)

• QuantumConcious

QuantumConcious Phantasmal Quasar

No because it was a new tile set that was made. The id for the tiles is different, But if you want it i can make it for you i also have grey Wood skirting instead of the brown wood colour for walls you know the main wood skirting

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Hey, if it's possible with ALL, maybe you can be the one to help make the map house mod for advise's expansion or set it up where people have to purchase the upgrade to the house in general in the future

i want custom skirting! what!

i wear a bunch of skirts!

• Faythe

Thanks that would be great. Is the grey skirting for the attic or basement or both, would love it anyhow.

I meant 764 gah so many numbers running through my head.

• QuantumConcious

FarmHouseExtended Version 1.7 (Latest) Confirmed No Exploding Machines
                (Bathroom B is supplied by default in maps)
                (Biggest Basement and Attic)
                Mediafire Download
                FarmHouseExtendedVer1.7

Attached Files:

Superior_s likes this.
                • Faythe

Nice new version, lemme know when you have the one for me done with the grey coloring.

• mylilneko

mylilneko Big Damn Hero

Thank you for the replies, I appreciate it. I'll probably redownload it seeing as I want a new game with the intent of making Penny my love interest.

• Faythe

Just be warned that if you make a new game and want to name your pet cat/dog anything besides the default name keep the original farmhouse file. QC doesn't know why but something about the modified farmhouse will hinder naming your pet uniquely. Might get it to go through 1 in 5 tries. I just name the original as FarmHouse.xnb(old) to keep the original ready if I need it.

• QuantumConcious

This is the basement with Grey Wall Skirting
                        [​IMG]

• taintedwheat

looks very nice :3

• QuantumConcious

• ekffie

ekffie Subatomic Cosmonaut

So .. I testet your new 1.7 ..

The dog can be adoptet ( with custom name giving) ^^ I made a test save on which marnie comes in the morning at the time I first ran into the bug with an older version a week ago. (also had the exploding machines - thats why i deinstalled it. )
                            Also AccessChestsFormAnywhere didnt work for me in your old version - it does now ..also does farm automation.

So congrats for that part :) Now I can finally enjoy it ..

QuantumConcious likes this.
                            • Yoru Hana

Yoru Hana Poptop Tamer

Was the current version with the slimes in the basement updated or did that not have the same issues? The numbers look the same to my memory, but I just want to be sure I have the current version.

• QuantumConcious

I have not fully redone the FarmCave Version yet i am doing it but life comes first

Superior_s, Yoru Hana and lannihamm like this.
                                • Faythe

Looks good for me. Can you do the bathroom A with the gothic color scheme to go with it? I can stick with the bathroom B if it is easier on you.

QuantumConcious likes this.
                                  • taintedwheat

Awhhfuck, patience is virtue cuz if all these redos look cute, mine is going to be so boss that I cannot wait (obv I can, but you know, phrases)

• QuantumConcious

FarmHouseExtended + FarmCave + SlimeCave Ver1.2 (Latest)
                                      (Bathroom B is supplied by default in maps)

(Biggest Basement and Attic with Basement Accessed Cave)
                                      (Requires Basement/Farm Attic and Bathroom to be emptied before updating to this version. Room position change to fix exploding machines)

Mediafire Download
                                      FarmHouseExtended+FarmCave+Slimes Version 1.2

Attached Files:

Yoru Hana and dsrules like this.