1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue FARMING ISSUES ON SHIP(Fluffalo dying constantly on my ship)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by freekahra, Jan 14, 2018.

1. freekahra

freekahra Void-Bound Voyager

so recently ive decided to dedicate several rooms in my ship for farming hatchable farm beasts.
    for some reason they keep dying sporaticaly and i cant seem to find a reason. originaly i never had an issue however recently after they hatch and evolve into the adult forms after about 4 or 5 mins they expire and drop bones etc. i have tried placing them in other areas and they still expire almost emediatley is this a placment issue or perhaps something is happening to cause them to die? any ideas or help will be greatly apreciated

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2018
  2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

caps lock is killing them

ofc jk, but we do need a log to see the actual reason. you can get the log as described in my signature, and it would be most helpful to have a log generated immediately after the bug, as this will have a shorter log and will allow us to get to the problem quicker

3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

@freekahra
    I edited your post and removed the capslock. I also removed the tutorial tag from your topic. The tutorial tag is only for topics which provide a tutorial for workarounds with bugs and other issues.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

4. freekahra

Sorry about the caps lock. i am new to the forums so thank you for giving this the appropriate prefix for me. NexusTheBrony mentioned a log of some sort. I'm not very tech savy, where or how do i go about exporting a log for you to review? P.S. it appears with fracken' universe an update was patched fixing a bug in witch farm beasts died when eating perhaps this issue has been known and corrected hopefully thank you for the responses and aid from you two.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  5. freekahra

So now the issue im having is obtaining the ability to post a log to the forum it wont allow me to add it. a new issue that seems to have arisen is now the fluffalo wont shut up i mean they literally loop there "bah" noise constantly that i almost have to play without sound on my ship. i only have 4 on the ship currently and they all loop there "bah" Id love help on this however posting a log seems to be my biggest barrier at the moment in terms of seeking help.

6. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

my signature includes instructions for windows, not sure how to do it on other systems, but should be similar