1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Faster Combat 2.0.2

Combat made faster!

1. Gurudo99

Gurudo99 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. Gurudo99

3. SV7nBk3

SV7nBk3 Aquatic Astronaut

Non-critical issue I noticed while looking at my logs today. Occurs 11 times in a row if that is important for you.

Code:
    [22:11:32.302] [Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\DRG-Faster Combat.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'primaryability' in pathApply("/primaryability/firetime")
    I do not believe I have any mods which should conflict:

4. Gurudo99

Sweet sherbert, I thought I fixed all those errors. My bad, it seems I forgot to capitalize some tags. I'll go through them and fix them asap.

5. Gurudo99

Allllllrighty, I went through each file and found i think 12 or 13 errors and fixed em. So hopefully there shouldn't be any errors. Thanks for the bug post!

6. Gurudo99

7. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

I know this might be a crazy question but what if the cooldown is lowered even further? I'm thinkin' grizzley bear lower or maybe just a little more as I feel that - after the combo - the delay is still rather significant when fighting against ranged foes - especially considering the damage reduction that came with the speed. ._.