Favorite Ten ♥ Event?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xMel248, Mar 24, 2017.

1. xMel248

xMel248 Void-Bound Voyager

Mine is a tie between Sam and Abigail's.
    Making out in Sam's bed while Jodi is chilling in the living room feels very highschool though, and Abigail's is too cute, I definitely want to take her adventuring someday >.< Maybe get her my Obsidian Edge since I have the Galaxy Sword. :eek:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Definitely Sebastian's. But I may be biased, he *is* my favorite. n_~

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

I actually really like Harvey's, he's just so cute in that cutscene ^.^

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

I, unfortunately, did not get to do the 10 heart event with Abigail. But I heard it's very good!

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

That'd be a toss up between Leah, Harvey, and Elliott. They are all very compelling little character vignettes.

• WonkoTSane42

WonkoTSane42 Star Wrangler

I've only done one save so far but I was team Abby from the get go, so she's the only one I've seen the 10 <3 event for. Now I just have to decide if I'm going to make a new save just for being a ho-pants and getting with all the NPCs to see their events lol. Ho-Pants Farm kinda has a god ring to it

Lil' Mini and xMel248 like this.
              • xMel248

xMel248 Void-Bound Voyager

Haha! I'm always torn between Sam, Sebastian and Shane. I get wanting to get with them all. One of my saves I gave bouquet to every Bachelor/ Bachelorette before I married Sam.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

lol Ho-pants. You get a cookie for that one. :cookie:

WonkoTSane42 likes this.
                  • Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Well, every 10 heart cutscene has got their own little charm, but I prefer those who are shown outdoors. Adding in some extra leaves blowing in the wind makes everything a bit more romantic in my opinion.

dwuff likes this.
                    • dwuff

dwuff Phantasmal Quasar

Penny's is really sweet and romantic! I also loved Harvey's, Shane's, Elliott's and Leah's. Actually most of them are quite nice. It's difficult to choose just one!

• NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

I would have to say Penny's scene. Inviting you to the spa, and I was not sure if she had a bathing suit on or.. nothing at all!

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Elliott's, mainly because I dumped him right there.

• Viliv

Viliv Orbital Explorer

For me Harvey's, no doubt. So much that I decided to marry him. Come on, he has fear of hights and he took you on a balloon flight! How amazing is that? Stole my heart completely.
                            I don't like Sam scene, it is too childish for me, like dating a teenager.
                            Leah's event was intense :D

I also like the one with Alex. Very nice, but I miss a kiss :(

And Maru's! Wow, that was awesome. One of this moments in SV when I think "ok, this game is crazy"

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
                            • sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Loved that one too!
                              I'm still banging my head trying to comprehend how she made a robot that's that...intelligent...

• Viliv

Viliv Orbital Explorer

Yes, some people don't like her but I think it is worth to have 10 relationship with Maru, only to see that scene! ;)

• ScalesofGrey

ScalesofGrey Astral Cartographer

IASiP has ruined Elliott's 10-hearts for me, but I do like his line mentioning how the valley finally feels like home to him because of the farmer.

Harvey's, Sebastian's and Emily's are pretty sweet too.

• MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

I know I'm in the minority but I have to go with Emily or Shane