1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa updated Felins with a new update entry:

Just Do It

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hey! Just want to ask. Where can I find their settlements?

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

As seen in terrestrial_worlds.config.patch, which is pretty easy to check if you have the CF Repo version instead of the Steam Workshop version:
    • 4× chance for Villages in Savannahs
    • 2× chance for Villages in Forests and Jungles
    • 1× chance for Villages in Snow
    • 1× chance for Towns in Deserts, Tundra, Volcanic, and Scorched
    For the newbies in the audience, 4× means it's like when you're sent to find Floran artifacts and they tell you to look for Floran settlements on Forest worlds, there's four times as much of a chance Forest worlds have a Floran settlement on 'em. I would prefer having Felin 4× on Jungles, but the Avians already claimed that biome.

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Those are really specific. Thanks!

5. Valkaerie Stoze

Valkaerie Stoze Big Damn Hero

May I edit the pinups to be of my character and give the files to my friends for their game, if i may ask?

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Permission granted.

7. drakray

drakray Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi there, I got a problem: I can't go on a FriendlyShipEncounter, with Caused by: (ObjectException) No such object named 'felinshmupgame' in the log(relevant part attached)
    Any idea why? got a whole list 'o mods, including Felin and the Frackin Suite

Attached Files:

8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Oh, I must've fucked up at one point and put my custom arcade cabinet in there. Get the felin intro Unpack the attachment to /assets/user, that'll fix it for now. I'll look into it for the next release.

Also, as a rule you don't need anything Frackin' to use my stuff.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  9. FieryRuby75

FieryRuby75 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is just a question: How I craft a metalwork station? (if that's possible) I have crafted the Molten Core and now what?
    By the way, I like this mod and I'm having to fun whit It! :D

10. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

https://starbounder.org/Metalwork_Station
    What version are you even running!?

11. Cryptoid

Cryptoid Pangalactic Porcupine

Great Mod

12. FieryRuby75

13. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Metalwork Station is no longer a thing. Hasn't been for years. If you crafted a Molten Core from a station called 'Matter Assembler', then you're dealing with Frackin Universe content, not Felins.

14. FieryRuby75

That makes a lot of sense!

15. Keyondria

Keyondria Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Gotta love how direct and straight to the point some Felin dialog is. "You belong to me, no questions".

Sounds like life as a Felin is never dull.

Kawa likes this.
  16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa updated Felins with a new update entry:

The Bounty Hunter Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Maximumspeed07

Maximumspeed07 Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone know why this update of the Felins mod keep crashing instead of booting up for me?

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I literally just loaded up my copy to check. If there's anything wrong, I'm not convinced this mod is to blame.

In other words, please check the file starbound.log. Because I can't even begin to help you without more information.

19. Maximumspeed07

Maximumspeed07 Void-Bound Voyager

I just try it and it worked so don't know why it didn't the last time I try so thank for even reply.

Kawa likes this.
  20. Twistformat

Twistformat Void-Bound Voyager

Been having trouble getting this mod to work. Steam one is fine, but the one here gets me CTD. I checked the log, and this stood out.

[Error] Exception caught loading asset: /objects/felin/felincomputer/felincomputer.animation, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /objects/felin/felincomputer/felincomputer.animation
    [0]

[Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ObjectException) Error loading object '/felin/objects/felin/felincomputer/felincomputer.object': (AssetException) Error loading asset /objects/felin/felincomputer/felincomputer.animation
    [0]

And to clarify, only this and xbawks character extender are currently loaded.