1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Female Nudity Fairness for Humans

Discussion in 'Other' started by Kirbyarm, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Kirbyarm

Kirbyarm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

NOTE: I am by no means trying to disrespect anyone or break any rules, this is a legitimate mod that a lot of time and attention to detail went into making. Please let everyone enjoy it!

Being a female myself, and having several friends also claim to strongly dislike (or worse) the bra and panties the developers decided to permanently hand to only humans and no other races, has resulted in me creating this incredible stand-alone mod which will nullify that for all of us and bring fairness to all of our pixelated glories!

[​IMG]

Author: Kirbyarm
    Version: Beta v. Enraged Koala

That picture should be fairly self-explanatory, but if it is not, it basically means the following:

-10 *new* bra(less) and panty(less) selections to choose from, the 10 default are still available!
    -With how this mod is systemized, you can even simulate tan lines by choosing a slightly different shade haha!
    -New shirt and pants for both male and female, which is "clotheless" so that you can see which Undy you're selecting, which even on its own, is incredibly useful.

Check out another mod I made, that is meant for being paired up with this mod!

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/hot-springs.73413/

Attached Files:

2. explode7

explode7 Void-Bound Voyager

Can you update it for Glad Giraffe please?