1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

thanks for feedback :)
    but, what does it mean "how use the tech"?
    if you mean "spawn Tank", you can spawn tank by push button "F" :)

have a good play! :3

2. Kharn

Kharn Master Chief

I was playing with the T95's today and there is a pause after using the smoke dis-chargers and your unable to fire the main gun or secondary mg. Other than that, I look forward to seeing more from you.

3. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks for feedback :)
    That delay is caused by HCsmoke's fire rate.
    HCshell cause PC to lag
    , because of lots of projectile. like smoke. :(
    so, i cannot help raising HC's fire rate. for many player's PC-surround with MOD balance :)

but, Despite this balancing of HC, you can use HCshell for retreat when you in danger.

Have a nice day, kharn. :rofl:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  4. warlug

warlug Space Hobo

Love the mod! How do i get it to work with multiplayer?

5. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

All of your friends must Setup this mod before playing :)
    just do that, you can play with your partner!

have a nice game :D

6. johanpop99

johanpop99 Big Damn Hero

just wondering what game version this mod is

7. Tasciovanus

Tasciovanus Void-Bound Voyager

So when do you think it'll be updated for Enraged Koala?

8. The Maneiac

The Maneiac Void-Bound Voyager

I love this Mod. Also Could You Add like A Laser Guided Missile Vehicle Or Something? Like I Know It Would Be Hard to Code (if you decide to add it in) but like when you fire the missile there's a missile Camera With Which you Can Move the Cursor to Control the Missile But for only 15 Seconds then the Missile Just Flies in A Straight Line From whichever Angle you pointed it at. the Vehicle I Have in Mind Is The GLTV Prototype (https://www.google.com/search?site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=985&q=Lazer Guided Missle Launcher Veichle&oq=Lazer Guided Missle Launcher Veichle&gs_l=img.3...1401.11882.0.12379.36.20.0.16.0.0.180.1728.18j2.20.0....0...1ac.1.36.img..17.19.1653.pQd1wsr_8RE#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=diPUlEv4nYd1yM%3A;CRDh3WoO5sFlAM;http%3A%2F%2Fdefense-update.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F02%2FDAGR-JLTV.jpg;http%3A%2F%2Fdefense-update.com%2F20130228_dagr-jltv.html;640;468) I Would Really Like It If you Could Implement this in. Anyway Great Mod!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  9. nekomaster

nekomaster Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are we going to get more tanks? Like the Leopard (German), Challenger (British), Abrahams (USA), and maybe the Deawoo K2 (South Korea).

Also, heres a nice list of guns that you could include. It may be a fair sized list so sorry for the length. I can help with drawing up sprites as I do have some experience with drawing up guns for different games.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3cvfdu5zv7scw4/MattsMegaGunList.xls

Dropbox should let you view it, but MS Excel, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice should be able to open it if you download it

10. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

thanks for your kindness :D
    i think next update needs more days.
    please wait for next update :rofl:

have a nice day!

11. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks for your feedback!

i'll check about that.
    but, i think that will be hard to work. :)

please wait for next update :3

12. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

13. nekomaster

I know its a lot of guns, but like I said I can help out and anything in yellow on the list I already have sprites for, done in 2x2 fasion but I can scale them down easily.

ALso, if you do decide to add a Leopard-2, it might be nice to have a Canadian version since we did pick up some Leopard tanks a while back for the Canadian Forces

14. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

oh, Thanks for your appreciate. :rofl:

but i have the rules that choice gun's list. like "diffrence btw guns appearance", "no past guns"
    ex ) Glock 17 = update 2 / Glock 18,16..etc = X
    ex2 ) M16 A3 = update 2 / M16 A4 = X
    ex3 ) musket = X / maxim machinegun = X

and in yellow list, already similar weapon is existed.

so, I'm thankful for your appreciate, but i cant receive helped from you. :)

and please check this:D

i need sample of Canadian camo / German camo - can u find it? i can't find color pattern.
    XK-2 will be Tiger stripe (or korean conifer camo) with O.D

and challenger.. i need to more think about that. :)

Thanks for your feedback! :rofl:

15. nekomaster

It would seem that the Canadian Forces use Camoflauge simliar to that of the AMericans, like the DEVGRU pixely style camo. ALso we typically leave our tanks all green or brown. Plus in the Middle East, the forces have put RPG protection on the tanks. Basically its a bunch of metal bars/racks to disrupt rpg's and hopefully stop them.

http://www.casr.ca/101-army-armour-leopard-2a6m-5.jpg

Althought we don't actually put much on our tanks, I'm sure the Canadian flag or Canadian Forces logo on the Canadian Leopard-2 would work : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...blem.svg/219px-Canadian_Forces_emblem.svg.png

Also its nice to know that theres a chance that some of the tanks I suggested will be added. I had fun with the T95, but sadly it'll never see use IRL because russia killed its development back in 2010. I think the K2 should be able to travese higher ground unlike the T95 which can't go over a 3 block high wall.

Also, what about Infantry Fighting Vehicles like the M2 Bradly? I'd love to go around firing a chain gun at aliens :p 25mm Chain gun, 7.62mm top mounted M240, Anti-Tank missile pods. Oh and it should be pretty fast (40 kmh\24 mph) and float in water (albit very slowly, 4 miles an hour is pretty slow)

Lastly, although you wont need my help, will you be taking any suggestions from the list? ASide from the copies, it'd be nice to have a FN FAL/C1A1, or a Kord MG as the highest tier Machine gun, followed by the General Dynamics LMMG

16. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

you mean, add FN FAL and kord MG in next update ?
    well, i think that is good idea. :D

i think i can add that guns in next update easily.

17. nekomaster

I was thinking the C1A1 could be a Semi-Auto only version, and the FN FAL the heavier, costlier automatic version. the C1A1 and the FN FAL, despite being based on the same design, have somewhat different looks. The C1A1 has a solid wood rifle grip while the FN FAL auto's have vents and a bi-pod, as well as a carrying handle.

If the Kord MG is added, remember its usual diet is Incendiary 12.7x108mm rounds, which would hurt more then a .50 BMG. It should also slow the player down if possible because the thing weighs 80 pounds, but a strong soldier can lift it, and a really strong soldier could probably hip fire it.

It might also be nice to have the GALIL in as another 5.56mm NATO weapon, its heavier AK-design does give it a little more punch then an M4/M16.

Also would it be possible to maybe have some cheaper stuff for lower level planets? Perhaps some hunting and varmint guns like the Ruger 700 or Rugar 10/22. Might also be nice to have Revolvers adn .410 shotguns (for cheap,early hunting) in the mod pack

18. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

FN FAL or C1A1 (i think that automatic version is more usable. - FNFAL)
    Kord MG ( this need more thinking :) )
    GALIL ( good choice.)

and i'm already think about threat level - 5 weapons for low-level player. :D
    like mp40 or.. ppsh series, sten.. but need more careful. :)

wait for next update! :rofl:

19. The Maneiac

The Maneiac Void-Bound Voyager

for some reason my Starbound Closes when i Talk to a SCAR Officer to try and get the tech even though i could talk to them ages ago

20. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

if you use other mods, that can make mod-crashes.
    please check other mods have 'merchant' file.

have a good game :)