1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. Zabna

Zabna Void-Bound Voyager

2. Egypt

Egypt Guest

May I use the muskets in the old gunners mod to create a mod focused on them? They are so unloved, as of late.

3. Cryptoid

Cryptoid Pangalactic Porcupine

Question. How did you do the animations?

4. alex7887

alex7887 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

больше зомби

5. Baby doll

Baby doll Void-Bound Voyager

Does someone still have the older version of the mod to download? the new one is great and all but its now in mod limbo of unfinished, and the older version had way more guns and such in it, but the downloads are all dead.

6. Cryptoid

I do, but I'm not sure if the mod creator would like me posting it though.

7. Wincil

Wincil Void-Bound Voyager

seriously? I was very fond with the story and I
    I didn't think that the character portraits were out of place. if it doesn't fit starbound then who cares? I don't think that the result is a hilarious mess of bad writing and anime girls wanting to "compensate me for the good stuff". I see nothing bad about this mod.

8. doomrider023

doomrider023 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey, hello Lyetzi! So, I was working on homework when I was struck by a sudden idea, not sure if it’ll work or not, but if it does... It may fix using techs with the weapons.
    Remember how shields have their own special “energy”/“health”? Would it be possible to use that same “bar” for the guns?
    For example, when shooting, that yellow bar appears above your head, decreasing with every shot, only to reload on a right-click still. If this works, you could still have access to the tech dashes and jumps and such~

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Armahem likes this.
  9. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

Can anyone confirm whether or not this runs smoothly with FU?

10. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

It does! :D

11. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

Loving the mod so far, but I do have some concerns:
    • Some of the animations are broken (magazines for some guns don't drop, some audio elements fail to play).
    • Some weapon types seem to... not exist, specifically grenade launchers and rocket launchers. I also have yet to find a sniper rifle anywhere (the rifles sort of fill this gap, but not very well).
    Other than that, the sprites are great, and I look forward to seeing what the next update yields!

12. Cryptoid

It does say in-game that those guns will be implemented in the next update.

13. alex7887

alex7887 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[QUOTE = "Baby doll, post: 3314933, member: 650062"] У кого-нибудь еще есть более старая версия мода для скачивания? новый великолепен, и все, кроме его теперь в мод-неопределенности, незаконченного, а в более старой версии было гораздо больше оружия и тому подобное, но все загрузки мертвы. [/ QUOTE]
    зайди в загрузки с верху там есть история версий для скачивания
    Ты тоже

Armahem likes this.
  14. universalist23

universalist23 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ehh does anyone has the old mod before this (the 1.2.2) ver????

15. universalist23

if there can someone give me the link

16. universalist23

the work one

17. Vexonite

Vexonite Space Hobo

question, how to know the weapon's damage?

18. Neru260

Neru260 Orbital Explorer

Hey Leyhan! I'm just here to thank u, i know how hard can be doing a mod like this one, but don't give up. We will give u all the support u need at every time!

-someone who loves ur work

19. universalist23

hey lyetzi if you have a free time and reading this can you please reupload the gun shop one (sorry for bad english)

20. ohh25

ohh25 Aquatic Astronaut

Question.How can i get the gunshop mod,gunner is great but updates take times and i want to enjoy the done vision

Armahem likes this.