1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Dang; there goes my chance at suggesting a flame thrower.

2. Joseph K

I know how you feel. I made a pretty big mod that attracts a lot of positive and negative feedback. I apologies for being such a bother, I guess I just thought because I was a good Starbound modder that my opinions deserved more attention.

3. universalist23

universalist23 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ehh...so i cant teleport to the world.... any idea why??

Attached Files:

4. Joseph K

It says it contains an improper JSON type... not sure how to fix that.

5. JT`

JT` Phantasmal Quasar

This is posted directly in your own mod's thread, with patch-based edits. Only a single resource (which is really just a series of gradients, don't kid yourself at its artistic merit ;-)) is used under interoperability guidelines of copyright; the Luas are derivative work of Chucklefish's own code (your other scripts are novel, at least, but these are pretty much direct edits of gunfire.lua). It qualifies as fair use, and an argument could even be made for non-infringing, although I'd stick to fair use. If I were going to release it externally, you'd better believe I'd ask for permission, but since I saw where that was going, I dropped that like a bad habit. ;-) If I'm doing it within an element under your control, which is only usable with your original work in the first place, your permission is whether or not you give a flying flip enough to use it, which we both already know about.

I washed my hands of it when I found out that you have a very clear artistic vision and your product is almost certainly infallible in every single way. Cheers, mate!

6. Joseph K

I would say in short, Chucklefish made this game easy to mod, so I don't think he'll mind if you use stuff from the Vanilla assets as templates.

7. Dafishygoat

Dafishygoat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I seem to have the same problem as well, does anyone have a fix for this problem? Was excited to play with this mod again, but i was greeted by not being able to teleport to the world.

8. Joseph K

How many mods do you have?

9. Dafishygoat

Dafishygoat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm playing with no mods right now.

10. Joseph K

Hmm... try contacting the mod creator, but I doubt they'll have much more to say than I do.

11. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

12. alex7887

alex7887 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Может ли кто нибудь дать ссылку мода, на MEGA или Yandex?
    Google, сбрасывает загрузку на медленной скорости.
    Извините что потревожил.

Can anyone give a mod link, to MEGA or Yandex?
    Google resets the download at a slow speed.
    Sorry to bother you.

13. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

14. MiamotoRei

MiamotoRei Starship Captain

15. johnbas16

johnbas16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hope weapon's upgrade system features faster aiming when adding Sights or Scope attachment, and also, shotguns can have faster aiming too since i sometimes rely on them on close quarters battle.

16. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Bring back my blood,sweat and tears for making me grind ALL gold weapons in previous updates!!!

Only to become generic boxes later...THE HELLGATE AIN'T EVEN THAT HARDDDD!!!

17. SakuTaka00

SakuTaka00 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heya~ i have a little problem, i cant kill the second boss (The mantis thing) its not even hard, everything i shoot at it doesnt hit it, just past through it :c not even shoot it while growling works, so i dunno what to do

18. Sabath13

Sabath13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Psst.. wanna know some secret? there's this thing in this mod called morphine. if you're not that lazy and read the desc, might greatly help you on this dungeon run.

also. i dont mean to brag, it just meant to proof you that this dungeon not that impossible to clear. i've personally clear the dungeon with tungsten tier armor with only the basic protectorate uzi gun. in my most honest opinion the dungeon design is all great. it force you to do what i love to call "Strategic Assesment" which refer to your ability to decide when to reload when you not, where to stand your ground, when you should stand your ground, etc.

so yeah, its all fantastic. kudos to lyetzi.

19. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

The boss will be invulnerable while it does the slashy slashy thing then wait til' it finishes

(maybe like 2 secs or something)

Then the next will be free hits

20. johnbas16

johnbas16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just Wait for him to get back from where he's standing after its attacks, you can only hit him there.