Boss Final Boss

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by BlueGuy, Dec 31, 2013.

1. BlueGuy

BlueGuy Space Hobo

In the last sector of the game, we should challenge a final boss, in an unique planet in the center of the sector. This boss changes depending on the race played.
    Human: The giant monster that destroyed the earth
    Avian: the Avian God Kluex
    Glitch: the king of the race that created them
    Apex: The Apex Leader
    Floran: The king of the evil Floran
    Hylotl: a Giant sea monster ( Cthulhu?)
    Sorry for my bad english :p

2. Peachy

Peachy Star Wrangler

What reasons would the Glitch have to kill their creators?

3. BlueGuy

BlueGuy Space Hobo

maybe they are an evil race, and they want to take control of glitch's planets

4. Peachy

Peachy Star Wrangler

You can't just make assumptions like that. Besides Glitch lore states that their creators abandoned the project so they probably wouldn't care at all

5. Boardchip

Boardchip Aquatic Astronaut

I don't think the Glitch would kill their creators. I can't remember the name of the guy, but there's a Laws of Robotics which states that robots must not kill humans unless they are being attacked. I mean, if we had an item that the Glitch could craft that provoked the creators to kill them, sure, but I think that they'd probably kill some kind of computer virus that killed the Glitch people a lot. Something like a virus trapped on a floppy disk that controls bits of terrain might work, but I JUST thought of it.

EDIT: Also, Florans don't have anything against their leader as far as I know.

6. Bucketlamp

Bucketlamp Giant Laser Beams

If you mean Asimov's Laws of Robotics:
    1. A Robot may not injure a human or through inaction, allow a human to come to harm <- this one was replaced due to a paradox. What happens when a human tries to harm another human?
    2.A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the first law.
    3.A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the first or second law.

Later due to the paradox mentioned Zeroth's law was added. which later changed it to humanity.

they would not apply to the glitch, their creators were likely not humans, and as such the glitch are allowed to have zero regard for life.

Back on topic though: the glitch probably have no qualms against their creators, abandoned or not, at least they were given existance.

And you're correct on the florans, PC floran seems to have left their planet for a grander adventures.

7. ScrubNiggurath

ScrubNiggurath Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Floran doesssssn't want to ssstab other floran, Give floran sssomething big and tassssty to sssssstab. (IE: Some giant ass animal, Because we all know that's the only thing florans think about.)

8. Zaisher

Zaisher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this game simply shouldn't end P.S. your hylotl suggestion makes no sense
    a singe human couldn't possible kill the tentacle monster after all not even the human military could
    why would the florans attack green figer(he is for the most part the leader) he's one of the most intelligent florans
    according to lore Kluex was an actual avian who belonged to a subspecies with wings and over time stupidity lead to them believing he was a god
    the glitch have NOTHING against there creator according to lore they don't even know they were artificially created
    the apex one actually makes sense since your part of the rebellion and want to kill big ape and the minikong