1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Firebound Hair Firebound Hair 1.6

70-ish and counting hot hairstyles that only have a tested 5% chance of burning you to death!

1. MissMarifire

MissMarifire Void-Bound Voyager

MissMarifire submitted a new mod:

Firebound Hair - 30-ish and counting hot hairstyles that only have a tested 5% chance of burning you to death!

Read more about this mod...

2. XxChaosXx

XxChaosXx Astral Cartographer

Would this display correctly to others in multiplayer?

3. Spartanhero613

Spartanhero613 Aquatic Astronaut

I was hoping for literal fire hair. Brb, making that mod.

4. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

If you do this, I'd love to see a bunch of elemental styles

5. MissMarifire

Presumably, since this is a character mod, I think the other players would also need the mod installed to be used in multiplayer in order for them to display correctly.

I actually have some textures in the works for that, lmao. Hopefully within the next update I can dish them out.

My question, for everyone, is what ideas do you have for a future update (Besides the obvious literal fire hair, aha)? I mainly want to know what you guys want out of the mod, as I want people to enjoy the mod I made and will continue to work on, and ignoring people's wishes is not the way to go about with it.

Wulf_Oman likes this.
  6. MissMarifire

MissMarifire updated Firebound Hair with a new update entry:

Firebound Hair v1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. MissMarifire

MissMarifire updated Firebound Hair with a new update entry:

Firebound Hair v1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. MissMarifire

9. Tim the Slipperman

Tim the Slipperman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can this be used alongside the Community Hairstyles Pack? IIRC during the Koala phase we couldn't use two separate hairstyle mods at the same time...

10. MissMarifire

Presumably not, as the pack is outdated and Firebound Hair only supports the Upbeat Giraffe updates. If I were to have some free time I would type up some code for Firebound Hair to be compatible for the latest Koala update, but at the current moment I only have code for the Upbeat Giraffe updates.

11. shadowd15

shadowd15 Pangalactic Porcupine

May I use some of your hairstyles in my race mod that I'm making? I'm pretty bad at doing hairstyles myself.

12. MissMarifire

Sorry for the slow reply, I've been awfully busy with personal things and haven't been able to work on the mod all too much.

As for your question, I'd prefer to keep those sorts of questions as PMs, as opposed to in the forums. This is moreso because I want to know who's using my assets for what.

13. shadowd15

shadowd15 Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh, sorry! I'm new to forums in general, so I don't really know how they work. I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

14. MissMarifire

15. JunosatoRyu

JunosatoRyu Pangalactic Porcupine

For some odd reason the Download does not work...
    Is that only my internet having derpies again or is it a general issue?

(General issue would make a good name for a Glitch...)
    ((How much coffee do I have to drink for my brain to stop making up such horrible puns today?!))

16. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

No, you're not crazy, it's down. The upload feature seems to be finicky sometimes. Also, I'm stealing that name for my next glitch.

Just wanted to add to the mod author, MissMarifire, great work! Your hair styles are a joy to play with.

17. Retr0

Retr0 Pangalactic Porcupine

If you want to download, just download the 2nd oldest version. It is the same.

18. MissMarifire

Sorry guys! I just realized that my update was messed up. Just download the second newest one (Basically released at the same time as the first) as that has the actual file.

19. JunosatoRyu

JunosatoRyu Pangalactic Porcupine

I nam
    ed a Glitch MAJOR ERROR once... for some odd reason people always relogged into the server a few times after being invited to the group for thinking something went wrong...

20. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

i'm sorry to bother you but could you make some novakid hairstyles? they're in my opinion severely underdeveloped :/

phoenixonfire likes this.