1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

kittentamer updated Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! with a new update entry:

Bug fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. kittentamer

kittentamer updated Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! with a new update entry:

A real update again! =O

3. pattymelts

pattymelts Tentacle Wrangler

Will it be possible to use this on a small private server at some point?

4. kittentamer

I haven't done multiplayer myself, but from what I've heard: If the server has it installed and you have it installed, it works.
    The other people on the server might have to have it installed as well.

I don't *think* it is something I do with the mod itself? Correct me if I'm wrong!

5. RunningDroid

RunningDroid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This might not be big enough to merit an update but items/guns/riverstickcrappy has the permissions set to 0555 instead of 0755, which means on Linux (and maybe on Mac) to write to the directory you have to either use superuser privileges or chmod the directory to 0755.

6. kittentamer

I didn't even know that was a thing. It is really weird if it is just the one item...I can take a look, though! I'll change it with the next update, which should have a few more goodies from the requests. Still doing some computer maintenance things, so it might be a day or two. I can promise at least one more content release before I call it good (aka character wipe update). ^^

7. pattymelts

pattymelts Tentacle Wrangler

You're probably right. I'm too used to working with the batshit insanity that is Minecraft mods.

8. kittentamer

This is literally my first experience with using/making mods, so I can only imagine! xD

9. kittentamer

I just realized my computer has been generating thumbs.db files while it compresses the mod into a zip file and it is making it unusable for some people, at least it rendered my other mod unusable. I'm not sure how to keep it from doing that, but I'll be posting a fixed zip as soon as I remove them all. >.<

<edit> I figured out the problem, and I feel like such an idiot. I will be able to ensure those stupid files don't get in there anymore now.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  10. kittentamer

11. kittentamer

I have Jubal Early's suit ready to go, just waiting on a few things before I update. Not the least to see if I get the gumption up to work on the Opperative's stuff.

pattymelts likes this.
  12. Demerzel

Demerzel Big Damn Hero

Installed as per instructions, recipe for Firefly Crafting Table will not show. Attempted picking up/replacing Wooden Crafting table, and remaking/activating MK2 upgrade to no effect.

Also attempted modifying fireflycraftit.recipe by adding "mod" to groups, for Tabula Rasa (successful with other mods) - Firefly Crafting Table recipe is creatable in T.R., however no recipes are viewable from a table created this way.

Please help!

13. kittentamer

The recipe for the table should be available as soon as you have your crafting table. I'm working on making the whole thing TR compatible, but it will take awhile to go through all the recipes and modify them. I really have no idea why it wouldn't be working for you. I'll try to have the TR update asap, but I'm almost ready with the next content update. I'll have it out sometime tomorrow at latest.

14. kittentamer

Finale!

15. kittentamer

This update should make them all appear on the TR. Let me know if you still have issues getting it working properly.

16. kittentamer

I'm going to play test to see if our spawners work well with a few other spawner mods I've found and like the look of. I've heard they don't always play well together.

17. kittentamer

I tested it with a WIP merchant mod I've been paying attention to and it works swell. Let me know if anyone has issues with conflicting spawners, but it appears DeadSquirrel did an awesome job!
    compatible.gif
    Jayne with his stomach ran from the cockpit over to see what the avian chefs had to offer.

18. kittentamer

Bartwe posted on Twitter: "If you have mods installed you'll have to remove them until the modmaker can put out an update." Hopefully he'll be as prompt letting us know about that as he was about the update, and I'll get the mod up to snuff as soon as I can!

19. beithioch

beithioch Void-Bound Voyager

looking forward to it already i miss my jayne and my serenity

20. kittentamer

This one might take a bit to figure out. The game loads with the mod, but the crafting station at least shows as a perfectly generic item. =/
    I'll have to do some questioning to figure out what might be wrong. o.o