1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. Gonzo18

Gonzo18 Subatomic Cosmonaut

thanks for updating :)

2. kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

kittentamer updated Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] with a new update entry:

Fixed the Craftit

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. InfinityGaming

InfinityGaming 2.7182818284590...

As pertaining to Mal's pistol. While in my review of the mod I stated that his pistol was called the "Liberty Hammer," the name is only a nickname for the gun given to it by browncoat soldiers, as they were the standard weapon of choice for an officer's sidearm. The actual gun is a Moses Brothers Self-Defense Engine Frontier Model B, and doesn't have any other "Official Title." Figured I should clear that up.

4. kittentamer

I'm just curious as to where you found that. Admittedly, I haven't read many of the graphic novels so the majority of my information is what you see with the show and movie. I have the RPG and some of the extra books for it, but haven't read them extensively since I don't have an active group.

5. InfinityGaming

InfinityGaming 2.7182818284590...

It was stated at a comicon panel like 8 years ago. I don't know if any videos of that panel still exist though.

6. kittentamer

Oh, neat!

7. kittentamer

8. Ifrix

Ifrix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, been a long time since I've been on here or even looked at Starbound.

Was going to make a mod out of these but I don't really have time and if I do get back into modding I have other ideas I want to add first. So feel free to use them. I also made the quadbike but don't seem to have that anymore (have a screenshot though so can remake it easily if you want it)

Attached Files:

9. kittentamer

That is awesome, but I wouldn't even know where to start on modding bikes. If anyone wants to try their hand at it the coding, I'll add them in!

10. althekoolkid

althekoolkid Big Damn Hero

How do I get the spawners?

11. kittentamer

If you haven't already, use your crafting table to build a Fireflycraftit for 10 cobblestone and then place it. Then the spawners should be available from the craftit for 300 pixels.

12. althekoolkid

Do I need a metal crafting table? All I have the box of loot. I don't see anything called craftit.

13. kittentamer

Sorry, the box of loot is the craftit, I just see the code more then I do the in-game aspects. lol. I just looked further, I forgot to re-add the spawner recipes to the player.config. I'll post an update, I apologize for not realizing sooner, I have been busy.

14. kittentamer

15. althekoolkid

No problem, I understand. I was just wondering why I couldn't find them.

16. MokahTGS

MokahTGS Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does this include the ship? Sorry, if that seems obvious...also, does this work on Pleased Giraffe?

17. kittentamer

No, the ship is a seperate mod and I believe it is not updated. I haven't checked to make sure nothing is broken with Pleased Giraffe, my nose has been absorbed in other projects. Let me know and I'll be sure to try and fix it if it doesn't work.

18. kittentamer

Sorry my first response wasn't as helpful. I have gotten a chance to run around in game and can verify that everything shows up and is craftable. I haven't balanced the weapons since they were originally worked on, so I'm not sure how over/underpowered they are.

I double-checked, and both Serenity mods have been moved to the outdated section. If I ever hear about them being up and running again, I'll make sure to update everyone.

As ever, let me know if something is broken or if anyone wants to add to the mod!

19. kittentamer

20. betailas

betailas Subatomic Cosmonaut