1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

The most basic question: Do you leave the ship/area after you place the spawners?
    Also, are you using the stable or nightly release? It is possible the colinization/crew updates they are working on broke the spawners.
    I don't know if they changed something to break them again. I'll check on my end, but if the spawners are broken it might be awhile to get them working again, volunteers did the coding on those for me.

2. kittentamer

Yeah, it happened for me as well. I'll remove the recipes when I do my first dye update until someone figures out what broke.

3. kittentamer

kittentamer updated Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] with a new update entry:

Dye update and spawner removal

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Oh! yes!Please! make everything dyeable! even the hair!

5. kittentamer

kittentamer updated Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] with a new update entry:

Dye-able Tupes!

6. kittentamer

I finally discovered admin commands, and as such am able to freely test out the dyes. I'm actually quite pleased with how things came out! Even the hair looks neat. The only things I didn't go in to ensure were dye-able is Mal's Browncoat (which I realize now I could easily make the shirt and pants dye-able without touching the coat...), the parasol, Jayne's ugly hat and Wash's hawaiian shirt. The last three mainly because there is either going to be a huge # of colors or I'd have to go through and set up a color set for each dye...and I don't want to do that right now. 0-0 I'm going to do up Mal's browncoat real quick and do one last update. Sorry for so many in such a short span of time, I wanted to get a few things done fast thinking it would take way longer then it has taken.

7. kittentamer

Done with Dye-ing!

8. betailas

betailas Subatomic Cosmonaut

9. kittentamer

I have no idea how they work, they were made by DeadSquirrel and fixed after they broke by Ruban Crusade. Right now they just disappear rather then spawning anyone, so I removed them. Until someone who's worked on spawners volunteers to fix them, I have to take them out. Sorry, no eta right now. :nurusick:

10. betailas

betailas Subatomic Cosmonaut

:cry: that's sad

11. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Any news on whether this mod will be compatible with the upcoming July 22nd 1.0 update?

12. kittentamer

New I'm not sure, we'll find out soon, though!
    --- Post updated ---
    Alright, it appears I'm going to need to figure out the new crafting table names and such. Today, I'm just going to play the new release. Over the weekend, I will try to make sure at least the clothing works and try to get it setup on the steam workshop! I'll link it here and update the mod here as well.
    --- Post updated ---
    Update: The just for fun stuff works fine now, then I decided to work on the Craftit itself since the IU looks funny atm. Then I realized they changed the default UI settings and what I thought would be a small thing is now turning into a big project. lol. I kinda want to release it with everything working, including the spawners, but I have managed to avoid LUA until now so I'm not sure if that is going to happen or not. I will try to get a mod update out by tomorrow, but I'm not sure if the weapon damage will be comparable or the spawners working, but I suppose they haven't been for awhile anyway. :nuruconfused:
    --- Post updated ---
    Progress update: Got the Craft it UI looking right, the weapons don't seem horribly off damage-wise (probably need to change bullet types on some, but not going to bother atm), Got one spawner to work with what seem like minor issues to iron out, so hopefully I'll be looking into packing this up and posting it this afternoon! :D

13. kittentamer

1.0 and the return of the spawners!

--- Post updated ---
    And now on steam!

14. kittentamer

Since the mod isn't causing crashes and I was able to test a spawner, this is the first time I've really sat down to look that this since 1.3
    Somehow the wigs almost all get rid of the avian beak now and the shoes on river's skirt and combat boots combo are off. At least those are relatively simple things to fix. Since weapons have been stable for a few updates, I suppose I should retool the show-based weapons to actually fit the damage in the game. For two handed weapons, not sure what to put as 'alt' abilities...suggestions?

15. kittentamer

1.3 misc fixes