Mob Fish.

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by RULERULTAMIS, Oct 26, 2014.

1. RULERULTAMIS

RULERULTAMIS Big Damn Hero

Well we all have seen them, those useless aquatic creatures that live in water. And poison. And lava.
    Can we have the aquatic life's spawning system to be changed so they don't spawn in poison/lava? Also can they be given a use, such as attacking the player and dropping items when killed?

Hawk Novablast and ChaoticGamer like this.
  2. ro-borg 37

ro-borg 37 Void-Bound Voyager

yes PLZ! and maybe they can still be in lava and poison, but they are a new special fish! :hylotl:

ChaoticGamer likes this.
  3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I'm pretty sure they're already doing that ^^;
    They might even be in the nightly build. I personally have a lot of suggestions to make and bugs to report - but since it's been so long since the last stable update, the dev team have probably fixed most of the bugs and the suggestions might no longer apply. So i've decided to wait until the next update. c:

4. ro-borg 37

good idea! but what i have seen so far, not a think about fish.

5. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

point agree such terms. thous fish doesn't attack back, they could try fleep if getting hit, but now they should really really focus on fish now.

6. ro-borg 37

agree-ed

maybe a new fish boss! like for the level 9 and 10 players.

7. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

not that fast yet bro, still gotta work on mediuam fishes that could attack players. Simple enough, then we do ask for underwater bosses. hehe we could try rebring back from one terreria's drawing which Cthucluthlu.

8. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

they're finishing up the ocean biome, and i can't imagine they'd make a biome with no enemies.