Fishing mini-game suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by joaquin87, Mar 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. joaquin87

joaquin87 Void-Bound Voyager

I have a suggestion for the fishing mini-game

It would be an interesting feature of the fishing mini-game that the fish's energy would decrease with the time and it would be easier. If one fights for a long time against a fish, let it get tired and decrease its difficulty.

For example, in my country (Argentina) the strategy to catch a large "Dorado" fish is to let it fight against the boat for a few hours. That is to say, once the fish has taken the bait, it is left for at least 4 hours fighting and moving the boat until it is totally exhausted and can be pulled out.

This would be a very realistic feature and would also help to reduce the difficulty a bit, because many people prefer to eliminate the mini-game with a mod

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

Woot another agree on this. But to be honest I dont think realism was in mind when they make a sea cucumber fight back. Hey maybe could get explosive fishing. Drop a cherry bomb and get a non starred fish or piece of trash/angry sea monster

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

This late in the game's lifespan, this is not going to happen. Fishing game's fine the way it is