Modding Help fix the mod Looking for Love

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Daedraa, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Daedraa

Daedraa Void-Bound Voyager

Hey! Please, someone, fix the mod Looking for Love (formerly SIV's Marriage Mod) https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3054 so that it does not conflict with other mods that affect the characters! I'm terribly sad because I can't install mods like the Robin Romance mod or Yandere Events Jas mod. All good and cookies!

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

I don't think any of these mods have been updated to 1.4 so none of them are going to work anyway.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Looking for Love is up to date, the others are not.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Technically yes, but people are reporting bugs that have not been fixed since the 1.4 update.

• denqkun

denqkun Void-Bound Voyager

I think the main issue with LFL is that both SVE and LFL make changes to the wizardhousebasement map and Sandy's house map which result in conflict when you access the two maps. If there is a way to integrate? the LFL maps into SVE maps that would be awesome Q___Q

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

The only way to integrate is if the authors decide to do it. Given that there are a number of new NPCs in SVE, Looking for Love is hardly needed when using it. You can save you LoL play-throughs for other mods sets.

• smileyphofficial

smileyphofficial Space Hobo

can I have the Yandere jas update
                Because I Can't install the mod!!
                And I'm using the 1.4 update star dew valley so please give me the update yandere jas
                and I really want to play!!! The mods