RELEASED Fixed some annoying portrait/sprite issues.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Unassuming Obelisk, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Unassuming Obelisk

Unassuming Obelisk Big Damn Hero

Includes: Seb and Abby Portraits, Seb and Abby Sprites
    I'm back with yet another mod thread. It's going to work this time, I promise! This thread is where I'm going to put all the little mods that I like to make. My goal is to have them all be compatible with the original game, so that you can mix and match as much as you like. These will include sprite mods and portrait mods.

Abigail.png
    Abigail Portrait with Bow

Abigail's bow is so cute on her sprite, and I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this, but it's not in her portrait. I've gone and fixed that, and I've made a matching sprite as well.
    Abigail_All.png
    Abigail_Large.png

Abigail No Cape Sprite Fix

I love Abigail, but her cape/vest thing bothers me. I took matters into my own hands and removed it so that it's more like a jean vest. I also moved the bow so that it's consistently on the right side.
    Abigail.png
    Abigail Sprite Preview.png

Sebastian.png
    Sebastian Portrait Mod

I don't like the angle of Seb's portrait. I feel like he would feel exposed facing a camera head on like that. I dunno. So of course, that means that I need to draw him. (teehee...)

Sebastian_all.png
    Sebastian_Large.png

Sebastian Shorter Hair Mod

So now there needs to be a sprite to match Sebastian's portrait. I know that there's already a shorter hair Sebastian mod, but I wanted to make one that gave him shorter hair all around. I also fixed the thing where his eyes change colour for no reason.
    Sebastian.png
    Penny.png

Penny's Hair Exists in Both Space and Time

Penny is absolutely wonderful. I don't think I need to say that. Her hair, however, is bordering on physically impossible. Why, I don't know. Needless to say, I took matters into my own hands and fixed it. Sort of. Anyway, it's no longer a spiral. I also took the liberty of changing her pose to make her look shorter.

Penny_all.png
    Penny_Spa_Blush_Large.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    • Diverticus

Diverticus Orbital Explorer

Wow!! I love it!! Will you do one of Penny? <3

• Unassuming Obelisk

• Unassuming Obelisk

Okay I've done it! Tell me what you think! :3

• Diverticus

Ooh! I love it! I like what you did with her pose! It totally does make her look smaller, which is a nice change from the original art, where everyone looks the same height. Keep them coming! :3

• Unassuming Obelisk

Thanks! Any suggestions as to what I should do next?

• Diverticus

Well, if it wouldn't be too hard, could you do a Chinese version of Sam and his family? That would make me so happy!

• Unassuming Obelisk

It looks like that hasn't been done before, so I guess I could give it a try! I'll post it in a different thread, though. :)