1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED flat UI 1.8

A complete interface overhaul featuring a built-in 28 slot character creation extender!

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

ok that sounds good

2. amirmiked12

And I found that quest radar covers some part of top right inventory bar

3. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, I see you're playing on 1366x768, I play on this resolution too and it happens on vanilla as well. But I'll try to edit it and see how it goes.
    bugbug.png

4. amirmiked12

Yeah that would be awesome .but why u using manipulator module on your right hand.I mean does it do anything?
    Lol

5. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

I have the habit to place random things on the action bar when I'm using a testing character. kek

6. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

You know... I'm going to have to apologize here. I saw this mod existed and instantly thought "that's not gonna work right with my inventory mod." It didn't occur to me for a second that you might already be supporting it through test conditions. I do things like that, but I haven't seen too many others doing so. I should have checked... LOL

The last upload I just did, I changed the path to the images to
    \interface\bk3k_inventory\
    thinking I would be making it easier to reskin my inventory. And it would be... if not for you having it done already. After posting my update I looked at the mod, seen mine was supported, and instantly thought "NO!!! I broke it!" Now looking at your patches, I probably only partially-broke it(with some buttons elements being replaced, some not). Sorry about that. By trying to do something good(without checking first), I've instead become a PITA.

I haven't uploaded the update to the workshop, guess I'll hold off on that til you've had a second to fix my "fix".

edit: I changed the update description to tell people not to install it quite yet if they use this mod too.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  7. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

Don't worry about that, it really made it easier to reskin your inventory, no need to mess with patch files anymore. I'll upload the update right now, I did not remove the old patch to make sure it won't break the inventory for the people in the Workshop while you do not update your mod there.

8. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

9. amirmiked12

i just found that this mod is not compatible with gardenbot .
    tabs will go to the middle of Agriculture interface

10. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

Do you have any mods that changes the agricultural station? Because it is normal here.
    Screenshot_20170618_160759.png

11. amirmiked12

no, i don't think so
    but ima do some testing stuff to find out

12. amirmiked12

it not compatible with extende gui mod
    this was the issue

13. ChronoHyperion

ChronoHyperion Big Damn Hero

If you gonna make your own extended GUI, can you make it separate instead (if you want to). And try to make the flat UI mod compatible with the Extended GUI mod if possible.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  14. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

15. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

16. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

17. amirmiked12

Can u make the interface longer? To see more items at once.!?

18. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

19. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

I will do that eventually.

20. amirmiked12

hi..
    a request for
    Revised Mining Tools.
    it adds new tab to anvil