RELEASED FLO - New Custom NPC [XNB & SMAPI]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by randomAnon123, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Jaata

Jaata Master Chief

i agree at one point i downgraded my smapi for a day ("days:catcry:) to get through his heart events and when he stepped on my doorstep it completely destroyed my file to the point i had to reload all of my mods from scratch. But i don't blame him i'm not very Smapi-savvy lol

• Iloveass

Iloveass Void-Bound Voyager

upload_2019-6-30_5-26-29.png
      How can i fix this. The mod work the first time but after i reinstall it like this

• DJ_Zapple

DJ_Zapple Pangalactic Porcupine

Sadly, man, this mod ain't been touched in forever. We'd be lucky if someone went and made him using a more recent custom NPC mod...

• k9warriorchi

k9warriorchi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• DJ_Zapple

Damn, I missed Flo... He was the inspiration for my own NPC mod. So getting that Florence. <3

• k9warriorchi

k9warriorchi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know! It's kind of sad he's not a marriage candidate but I hope that now that he's been converted to a new template he might get more development in the future. He's still my favorite of the custom NPCs <3

• DJ_Zapple

If he gets development, it'll probably have to be by someone who can emulate his original style.

• karsha

karsha Space Hobo

What are his heart events and how to I trigger them?

• HeyItsDuke

HeyItsDuke Void-Bound Voyager

Hey! I'm bumping this thread for good reason. I'm glad you both enjoyed the update! It's been a very long time since I've been here, I had a very chaotic last few years. But I'm back and I'm updating him again for the latest version. This time I'll try my best to maintain him. If there's enough interest I am interested in expanding the mod to give him more heart events and dialogue, as well as marriage!

It's probably been far too long but since the mod is being updated again I'll answer. I believe it triggers automatically after building up enough of a relationship with him, although he only has one to my knowledge.

Baaahumburgler likes this.