1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Flower Dance Festival Bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kenimich, May 26, 2018.

1. Kenimich

Kenimich Space Hobo

I have encountered a bug with the flower festival. If me and the other player enter the flower festival from two different entrances (he enters from the farm to the south exit; I enter from the western exit of town on the south side beside Jodi's house), then when the festival ends, the game glitches. I get the "Waiting for Players 1/2" message, and it just continues to sit, and the other player goes directly to the farm, with the clock frozen. He can move around and exit the farm, but the clock doesn't move, and my (host's) screen doesn't progress.

Cause: Entering festival from different entrances.
    Result: "Waiting for Players 1/2" stays on the host's screen, but second player is dumped back into the farm. Clock does not continue.

This is the first year of the farm.

I accidentally posted this thread in multiplayer, but I believe this is the right location to post it.

• Kenimich

Kenimich Space Hobo

This error occurred even when entered from the same entrance (bottom of the farm). Other player had to log out for time to progress.