1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Flower Gardening Glad Giraffe v. 1.3

Adds many decorative farmable flowers and potted flowers to the game.

1. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

KateisLost submitted a new mod:

Flower Gardening - Adds many decorative farmable flowers and potted flowers to the game.

Read more about this mod...

2. Zalexard

Zalexard Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey there! Is this mod compatible with Compact Crops? :D

EDIT: While I'm at it, can you also tell me if your mod will conflict with the Food Recipes one?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  3. KateisLost

I use both of those mods and have no issues with either of them. But being as the flowers in this mod are meant for decoration the spacing of them is normal vanilla spacing.

4. Zalexard

Zalexard Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was being stupid anyway. At most I'll pot them and place them in house corners or platforms or something, so I guess it's not really an issue anyway - seeing as they don't give any drops, it'd be useless planting them on tiled fields anyway. :p

5. KateisLost

KateisLost updated Flower Gardening with a new update entry:

Small update

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. tofudog01

tofudog01 Space Spelunker

The preview looks promising.
    (Almost) totally useless, but oh so pretty :-,).
    Thanks for the update, btw, I would not have found this otherwise.

7. angrboda_giantess

angrboda_giantess Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if I'm being stupid, but I can't seem to make the potted version of the flowers. Am I supposed to just buy the Flowercrafting Station and then create the potted plants from there? Any help would be appreciated!

8. KateisLost

First you need to buy the seeds from the terramart, then you need to plant and harvest the flower. Harvesting the flower will teach you the corresponding potted version of that flower which you can then make at the Flowercrafting station.

9. angrboda_giantess

angrboda_giantess Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, thanks!

10. pcawesomeness1

pcawesomeness1 Space Penguin Leader

looks awesome please update so i can get more

11. infernalteuthis

infernalteuthis Void-Bound Voyager

Currently (Oct 31 2015, spirited giraffe stable), when I attempt to place flowers, they don't appear, I can't pick them back up, and my game effectively crashes when I try to do so (I lose all interactivity and the world fails to load outside of what is onscreen already). I really love this mod, is there any chance you can fix it up soon?

12. KateisLost

Yeah. I really need to get off my lazy butt and fix this one up. I have been too caught up in RPG maker and Halo 5 the past few weeks. I'll see if I can get it fixed up soon though!

13. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

Any word on updating this? I really quite enjoyed the ability to place flowers around and have been missing it from my game.

14. KateisLost

I have been trying to update this but it is giving me the hardest time. I have all the seeds working and harvesting just fine, but the flowers and the potted versions of them are just not working correctly. All the place-able flowers and potted flowers used to act like plants, in that you would place them and they would "grow" instantly into 1 of 5 different versions(graphics) of that flower/potted flower. But plants have changed in the latest updates and I don't know how to make them work like they used to. I could make all 5 different graphics into separate objects for each plant but that would REALLY clutter the crafting interface and I don't want to do that.

I would love any help or input anyone has into helping me figure out how to make the flowers/potted flowers work again.

15. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

PM me your WIP file, I have a couple mods that add farmable plants and know what is required to make them work.

16. KateisLost

KateisLost updated Flower Gardening with a new update entry:

It LIVES!!!!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. KateisLost

18. KateisLost

19. PabloElPuas

PabloElPuas Pangalactic Porcupine

I would like this possibility of gardening was in the original game, very good mod

20. KateisLost