1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Flower Gardening Glad Giraffe v. 1.3

Adds many decorative farmable flowers and potted flowers to the game.

1. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

How do you get the pre-grown placeable plants? Heck, how do you get the potted plants? I have no trouble buying flower seeds at terramart and multiplying them but those are only the ones that can be planted on tilled irrigated soil. The flowercrafting station doesn't have any recipes in it other than the two pots.

2. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

The pre-grown placeable plants are the ones you harvest from the seeds. Being already grown they can be placed anywhere instead of just on tilled soil. And upon picking up any flower you should learn the big and small potted recipes for that flower, which will then be craftable at the Flowercrafting Station.

3. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

Keeping my fingers crossed for a 1.0 update.

4. KateisLost

I plan on having an update out for this sometime before the end of this (August) month. My GPU is on the fritz right now or I would update sooner.

5. Edward Jenner

Edward Jenner Void-Bound Voyager

can anyone help me with the installation of this mod in starbound.....

6. KateisLost

I haven't been playing Starbound very much lately so I am not sure how well this mod is working with the current version, but to install any mod for Starbound all you do is download the file, unzip it if need be ( this mod will need to be unzipped) and place the file in your mods folder within your Steam > steamapps > common > Starbound location.