1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Flows Speed Rails 1.1

Gives you new rails which will speed up your rail hook rides

1. SaintFlow

SaintFlow Tentacle Wrangler

SaintFlow submitted a new mod:

Flows Speed Rails 1.0 - Gives you new rails which will speed up your rail hook rides

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  2. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Upload it to steam, please! And consider making slow rails too, would be great to biuld something more interesting and that needs more interaction with the environment.

3. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

You might want to consider converting your changes to .patch files. Dirty edits tend to cause compatibility issues. In this case, your player.config is replacing the game's player.config file, causing an issue with the new stable update. If you're new to making .patch files then check out Kawa's patch generator here: http://helmet.kafuka.org/sbmods/json/.

4. SaintFlow

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback!

I could look into both suggestions! Never heard of patches on my journey learning to mod starbound. Now that I know what it's about, I should have gone that way from the getgo though. However, as the interest in this Mod seems VERY low, I'm not sure when I will wrap my head around patches!

Have a nice weekend!

5. SaintFlow

6. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Beats me why, but I can't launch the game while using your mod after today's update.