Fly The Ship Of A Different Race

Discussion in 'Other' started by thane49, Jun 16, 2016.

?

Would you be interested in playing as one race but flying the ship of another?

1. Yes, that's cool

2. No, that's ridiculous

3. I don't really care

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. thane49

thane49 Big Damn Hero

This may have already been suggested, but I think it'd be cool if you could play as one race, but own the ship of another. For example, if you wanted to be a Novakid, but you love the ship layout of a Floran ship. I don't necessarily think you should just be able to choose your ship right off the bat, though, because it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to just be flying a different race's ship, but it might make more sense if you could pay to switch your ship in the Penguin Bay.

2. thane49

thane49 Big Damn Hero

The same could go for pets, too, I think. I realize that the ships and pets are what give each race its own personality, but I think it could allow for even more individualism if everyone could customize their stuff exactly as they want everything to be.

3. LeMinotier

LeMinotier Poptop Tamer

I hope Chucklefish implements these cosmetic choices for the endgame. I would love to see a return of the old S.A.I.L. personalities in the endgame as well. Different ship pets, ships etc. could be a reward for some endgame quests after the main storyline.

thane49 likes this.