1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Food Storage and the crashes that follow

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by ClassyCat93, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClassyCat93

ClassyCat93 Void-Bound Voyager

So here's an odd one:
    Whenever I try to shift-leftclick food into a container (ANY container, not just the ship locker pictured) it errors the world I am in, and loads me into my ship. When I do it in the ship locker, the game just crashes as shown. It also deletes the food I tried to click into the locker.

Different bug: for some reason, once every 5 minutes, the game just stops taking any input from my keyboard. The mouse works fine, but my character can't move, switch hotkeys, use tech, etc.

Any help appreciated, and glad to help with the Nightly's progress![​IMG]

2. ClassyCat93

ClassyCat93 Void-Bound Voyager

Messed up the image there.

.jpe

3. Polecat

Polecat Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, I was getting this too.

4. jjcm04

jjcm04 Twenty-three is number one

I only get problems with my keyboard where I cannot move left or right, or jump and this is usually on Valcano, midnight, and dead planets and loading food into any type of storage container it would disappear but all of a sudden reappear like it never vanished. This is all in the Stable update 3 for Glad Giraffe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.