1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Frackin' Music 3.45

Add-On for FrackinUniverse & Vanilla. Adds 200+ new songs to biome playlists.

1. legomissileman1

legomissileman1 Void-Bound Voyager

can you make them into mp3 files as well?

2. Monobrobe

Monobrobe Void-Bound Voyager

I was on a rainforest planet and I swear the music I heard is very familiar, but I can't figure out where I've heard it before... It's a gloomy kind of music. I haven't played Starbound with music on for a long time, so I'm not sure if it's vanilla music or not, but it's bugging me because it's so familiar and I can't figure out where it's from. I tried looking through the music but none of the file names are ringing any bells.

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated Frackin' Music [Upbeat Giraffe] with a new update entry:

some new tunes and biomes

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

New tunes are always a good thing, well maybe not if its the back door boys or prince. it's not right you would not do... naww :)

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

6. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

7. Rock On

Rock On Space Hobo

Sayter,may I be enlighten as to the meaning of this error? I received it when I download this mod one update back. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this?

(StarException) An error has occured during loading: (AssetException) Error loading asset/biomes/surface/bloodstoneseafloor.biome
    ClientApplication: PostSplashInitialization()
    ClientApplication::update()
    StarApplicationBase::run()
    _SDL_main
    _console_main

8. Preacher

Preacher Phantasmal Quasar

I was on some planets now, but I just dont hear any difference, no errors after installation and I see the mod in the main menu together with Frackin Universe, but I dont hear anything special on planets. Just the "as-ever" Starbound music.

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

It's in rotation with the normal music. You'll hear it most often on FU biomes, as it more or less takes over the playlists there. Vanilla worlds will have a lot more variety by nature. But you'll hear the tunes sooner or later :) 107 of them, after all.

10. Hen

Hen Big Damn Hero

Mabey a stupid question, but will there be a conflict on youtube, if the music is in a starbound let's play?

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I have no idea whatsoever. But, all the music from FU is free and available for all to use so it should be fine. Link to that Lets Play? I r want watches

12. watermelondude

watermelondude Space Spelunker

Mega is refusing to download for me. Would be nice to get this mod without a downloader that always sucks donkey dong.

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

yea, I know. But with such a large file size it makes things difficult. I'd host it on my dropbox if that were viable.

Mega is hassle free, which is why I went with it...even though their servers are crap.

I'll see about hosting it elsewhere as a mirror or something.

14. Elliani

Elliani Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mega is refusing to download for me, too :( I'll just make do without for now, and I'll keep an eye on this :)

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Mega is a giant asshole.

16. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

@sayter And also to reply to your reply to my review.
    The only issue is that there is no folder in the zip file only a modpak file so i can't listen to the music from this mod.

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Then download the modpack helper from here on this site and use it to export the modpack contents :)

18. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Well I got said program and well it's broken it will not work.
    Saying something like cannot find named file when it's in the same folder and the program.

19. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I swear to god you have minecraft music playing in the garden world biome... It annoys me lol

20. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Dude, i am instaling this right away!

Minecraft/Every music has a unique crossover in Starbound!

Dude,i am hyped now to download this.