Modding Help Frackin Universe copperbeaks

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Psycho Maniatic, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Psycho Maniatic

Psycho Maniatic Space Hobo

Hey hi! I recently installed the frackin universe and I enjoyed it so far. I played like 20 hours the vanilla game, but found out this mod was more like the game I was expecting when I purchased Starbound. That have been said I been having a little problem with copperbeaks. In the first planet I fount a merchant that sells the copperbeak eggs, so as it was something new I was curious to try it (easy way to get copper). So I put the egg inside a little fence with little doors like the ones I've been building and using for my kitchens, mooshis and fluffalos. Then a few minutes later it hatched and a little copperbeak appeared. So I decided to go and explore other planet, but when I came back the copperbeak was gone... I thought it escaped flying, got killed or something like that, so I purchased another one and this time I build a little cage with wooden fence (walls, door and a roof. Then it hatched again, but this time I saved and exit the game. When I started it again, the copperbeak was gone again... so at this time i'm thinking that it is a bug or maybe i'm missing something?

If it is a bug, is there a solution?
    If it is not, what am i missing?

Sorry for the long explanation, i just wanted to make it very clear.

And thanks for the help!

Attached Files:

2. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

Have you reported it to sayter with a log? This would be something the mod author should know.

3. Psycho Maniatic

I was thinking in doing that, but first i wanted to see if there was something i was missing. Can you tell me where I can report it?
    Btw, thank you for your response! :)

4. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

5. Psycho Maniatic

Thank you mate!