Modding Help Frackin' Universe Electricity Problem Help!!

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by destroyerking492, Oct 31, 2016.

1. destroyerking492

destroyerking492 Intergalactic Tourist

EDIT 2: I put this much more succinctly on reddit here for you to see. Thanks :)

So I've been playing for a few days now and have made various powered machines. I made lots of solar panels/arrays and have them above ground where they produce power in the day. I Sent them into batteries which began getting powered up. I used this for hydroponics where i made loads of plants and stuff.

Then I branched out into more electricity stuff and made an advanced centrifuge to get some deuterium. It worked once and hasn't worked since, None of my other electricity stuff seems to be working either except for my solar panels. I don't know what is happening because it was all working fine. The centrifuge just stopped working so i moved the batteries closer because maybe they were out of range and they stopped working too! I've used power sensors and they don't display anything when i plug the batteries in so I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Okay I fiddled around and came to the conclusion that i have no idea what i'm doing. I have some pictures showing that sometimes the power sensors work and sometimes they don't but whether they do or don't doesn't affect whether the centrifuge works or not.

Image 1: Solar Panel outputting power but centrifuge not working
    Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 17.12.01.png

Image 2: Battery outputting but centrifuge not working.

Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 17.12.32.png
    Image 3: And all of a sudden, broken!
    Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 17.19.53.png

Do I just need a tutorial on how to wire things or is this a bug? Sorry for the awful formatting I'm quite tired.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

You should ask in the fraking universe mod thread, since your issue is with that mod.

3. destroyerking492

destroyerking492 Intergalactic Tourist

Ah, This is my first time posting here and looked around but couldn't find a thread about it. I will do that thanks.