Modding Help Frackin Universe

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by shortmicheal, Mar 29, 2016.

1. shortmicheal

shortmicheal Space Hobo

IDK what i am doing wrong. For some reason when I try to do the mission about the Frozen Waste at the S.A.I.L it ports me right back to my ship everytime. ive tried updating to new verison with no avail. Please help me!

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Sayter won't likely see your request for help unless you post in the Frackin' Universe discussion thread, and no one can do anything without your starbound.log file.

0. If on Windows, please enable file extensions. Google how to do so.
    1. Navigate to your Starbound installation. Generally, this will found within your Steam folders at Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\ but it could be different for you if you intentionally installed it elsewhere or through another service. For me, I keep it installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\.
    2. In your Starbound folder, open the giraffe_storage folder. There, open the file labeled "starbound.log", completely ignoring any files named "starbound.log.#" (where # is a number 1 through 5), in a text document editor like Notepad. Copy everything inside.
    3. With your internet browser, open http://pastebin.com. Paste everything you copied from your log file here in the "New Paste" section. Add a title in the "Paste Name / Title" section, and click the "Create New Paste" button. Share the resulting URL in reply to this comment.

Starbound.log is the fundamental resource for diagnosing any errors encountered while playing Starbound, and is especially useful for modding as well.

3. shortmicheal

shortmicheal Space Hobo

where do i post the log?

4. shortmicheal

shortmicheal Space Hobo

5. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

You need to post it in the frackin universe discussion page.
    [​IMG]

Relten likes this.