1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded Fracking universe/growth rpg factions server

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by 20XXkiller, Nov 27, 2018.

1. 20XXkiller

20XXkiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There is a new small RP server i am starting.

The main idea is:
    2 factions: USCM VS Pirates

personal bases are allowed, and at the moment i got a 6 person server for the start.
    please message me if you think you can lead a faction and i will select 2 leaders.
    you will have the lead over the faction as it will grow and as ppl will join, so be aware that you as leader will make or break it at the core.
    i will await the messages, and see if i can get this server kickstarted with 2 leaders, and then the bases can be made.
    also one small thing, i am not making donations forced, but it is a monthly cost, so donations towards keeping the server alive once its started is someting i am planning after the leaders have been selected and depending on how good it catches on.

anyone not accepted as leader will still have a chance to be accepted, so do not be disheartened.

mods among the many:
    -growthRPG
    -Factions
    -fracking_universe

2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Will this be an all-out shoot/battle-it out stuff or there can be some more subtle like inside-peeps on every faction sharing intel or something?

3. 20XXkiller

20XXkiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

its all up to the leaders, the npc's will ofc not be friendly, but i guess that some spy activity cannot be prevented