1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yes i found. even with the patch patches, still some planets randomly sometimes the map crashes but just get off the map and back in. but MPI is working fine

2. thebigsea47

thebigsea47 Void-Bound Voyager

Since 5.6.35 ,There's a serious problem.When startbound.exe's memory consumption exceeds 2.1GB, there is a high probability of stopping interaction with windows,And the memory can't release,even use cmd to kill pid,like has Wild Memory pointer can't release,the only way to release is reboot system. My system is win7 64 sp1 , How do I submit logs?

3. thebigsea47

this is the logs ,but when the problem happen,The log is not logged.

Attached Files:

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

nothing at all to do with my mod (performance tanking i mean)

the only error in your log i can see involves a monster death. What monster, I don't know, and it doesn't look to be anything that would cause performance issues.

if using lots of wiring, you wwill need to use the 32 bit client due to a memory leak in the starbound 64 bit client

5. thebigsea47

en,yes,when the problem happen,The log is not logged,It's hard to locate the problem.32 bit client has same issues,System Event Viewer also doesn't have any other errors possible location,just stopping interaction with windows, It feels like a memory leak.There doesn't seem to be this problem before 5.6.32,I am looking for there are no other environmental changes, thank you

6. loboBranco1245

loboBranco1245 Orbital Explorer

Hello Again i got a bug in the wild planets generated monsters. As the image shows monsters of the UNKOWN generate by the planet are being changing when you throw the captured monster

Attached Files:

7. ddd68728642376

ddd68728642376 Space Hobo

Ourra!

I fight 6 hour with version of the game and the mod and his part (race and interface) on glithub.
    Last try, i go back to the "creator most official/main thread. Steam and nexus exclude, here by default. And read all again.

" It will not work. Buy the game. It will not work. Buy the game". Terror!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the man is a steam pupet he trap the mod against steempurged version!

But no you don't. In fact, i have missing "xbawks" requirement top indicated.
    Thank for your work!

I feem me more simple for next version, according your mod is bigger than the game,
    to distribute a all-include pack (race+interface+universe+core. Of couse steampurged)

++

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

what? I fail to see what this has to do with FU. We do nothing to tamper with those systems.

9. loboBranco1245

This problem started some days ago after i install the FU(5-20 days later) so i just decided to report it to you it's like some thing are starting the algoritm again when you capture and throw the creature out of the capture pod making the game generate other creature that's annoying. Well i will try make some mango jango here to see if i could see the algoritm or else access the mod files and chek one by one to see what's going on -.-'. Thank you for you support. Ohh yeah the biome in this question i thin is from the FU or the Vanilla idk but yeah there is something strange in this...

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and I fail to see how that would end with a logical jump that my mod is the problem. I don't care about your capture pod issue, as it has nothing to do with me or my mod and you've included no information that is in any way useful.

Either provide a log as per instructions or don't report at all. Thanks.

11. loboBranco1245

Yeah sorry here is my log. So let me explain the problem i have some issue that is changing the Creature captured again when you throw it in the world and idk what is confliting prob is the vanilla yea but i spawned a unkown creature in Admin and i throw out and the creature din't changed so i was wondering if was the mod of FU or not. By the way i am doing the university to be a programmer and i am a bad programmer such as a bad "support user" xD Thank you for you pattience and sorry for being so annoying. By the way i love your mod and wow NIce job thank you for keep the good work and update this mod everytime that you can

Attached Files:

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Yea, confirmed, nothing to do with FU. You'll need to look elsewhere.

Also, you might want to actually pay attention to mods you install. You can NOT use Mech Overhaul in conjunction with FU, period. Remove it. It conflicts 100% of the time, because FU uses that code already in a heavily modified format.

\mods\FrankinUniverse'

"frankin?"

ahem.

finally, your race mod has not been updated since 2016, and is likely your biggest problem.

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  13. loboBranco1245

Errr i just dont remenber the name and put what comes in my mind to take a look in your files. ops
    Removed the mod. But what race mod are you talking about? Kemono Race?

14. loboBranco1245

Oh yeah i dowload that S*xbound mode API i can make a support mod? It will help in my study by the way. You can give the permission for make this?. If not public at least one private for my self. Just reminding you because this contein adult content

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

its the only one you have installed...so...yes?

hell no. I want nothing to do with that piece of garbage. I don't care what you do for personal use, but do not even consider posting that crap. And no, sexbound will not "help you in your studies". You want it to fap to a pixel art game.

vladvo and Sock_Bunny like this.
  16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Please don't shitpost for the sake of shitposting. Quotiung the last thing someone said, without any other additions, is exactly that. Thanks.

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  17. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry i just hoped you could help me out.

I'll no longer post errors or logs or issues. To stop bugging you.

18. loboBranco1245

Yeah will help on it because i need learn to draw sprites to a future mod that i plan to do. By the way it will work better with this mod that we talk about ut i plan to add a version without that to your mod as well is a Family mod (Litrally you marriage and date with npcs to have the fun in that mod and finally have a a son or a daughter). But as i said i will have to work on a way to make this without the mod for ppl who dont want that part. And no i do not want to fap for it i'm not this kind of person. I just like romance :nuruwink:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  19. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hi sayter and good night

I noticed something strange in the version is correct? in my log says
    [22:07:15.728] [Info] -- frackinuniverse [5.6.3531].

here in the forum is "5.6.3523". github's

and on Github "5.6.3532". I downloaded this

I'm sorry if I bothered you with this question, I just felt awkward.
    wondering is everything okay with the version of my game?

sorry my english again...

As always thank you for this wonderful mod.
    this is perfect I have no problem ok

I just want to know if my version is correct... (●'◡'●)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Then I fail to see why you would need sexbound. I want no part in that, thanks.

vladvo and Sock_Bunny like this.