1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 5.6.355

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. thebigsea47

thebigsea47 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sorry, i forget to explain that the problem occurred at the bottom of the log, the time about is 15:52 ,version is 5.6355.

2. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Void-Bound Voyager

when i go to the augments section at nanofabricator my game just closes T_T

3. Arti78

Arti78 Ketchup Robot

Gotta post the log to get help. There is no way to figure out the issue without it.

4. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Big Damn Hero

I've partially mentioned an error that occurs in the log upon startup regarding augments, but it would also turn out that if you were to learn any of the listed augments, then the game will crash. Furthermore, if you ever wanted to return to the augments crafting menu... well it crashes.

For example, I made a heat augment, and in doing so. My game crashed, and now if I enter the augment crafting menu...
    Here is a log depicting that.

https://pastebin.com/62LXjHQB

It might just be a coincidence, by I believe this is the same error Ashtar084 is talking about.

5. Arti78

Arti78 Ketchup Robot

With that many mods, I'd start with removing any that deal with Augments. It keeps giving an error for Fuheataugment2, as well as the 2s for the other elements, but it had that as the main one towards the bottom.

I'd also check to make sure things are up to date on some of those mods, as older mods are not very compatible anymore.

6. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Void-Bound Voyager

this is a bug coldaugment <nanofabricator> already discussed at steam will be fixed in the next update

Natural Aura likes this.
  7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Im not sharing an update schedule because i dont currently have one.

as for your issue: not sure, but you are missing the clearly labelled character extender you require listed on the main page

8. Megsoiluj

Megsoiluj Void-Bound Voyager

Damn, I greatly admire the commitment and dedication of the author; the last time I played with FU, it was about 3 years ago, it took me months to complete all the content, I am even afraid to imagine how much content it will have by now.

9. thebigsea47

It shouldn't be that problem. i I subscribed Xbawks Character Extender.And I don't subscribe to a lot of mods.These are the mods I subscribe to, are there known conflicts?

1.food & item stack9999 & food not decay-for fu
    2.FU BYOS Modded Race Path (FR Supported Races)
    3.Frackin 's Universe
    4.Xbawks Character extender
    5.USS Polaris for human [discontinued]
    that's all.

10. Arti78

Arti78 Ketchup Robot

Pretty much anything discontinued will probably conflict. Unless it was discontinued after the latest patch for Starbound.

You have that BYOS patch, but don't have Frackin' Races?

11. thebigsea47

USS Polaris for human is just a ship ,and only the old character are using,that character play so long time ,i really don't want to delete .
    BYOS patch is etter to use with the races ? Frackin' Races subscribed a long time ago, I forgot what was behind the cancellation.
    thank you, I added on it to try:nod:

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

doesnt matter if its Just A Ship. it wont be compatible with BYOS, but will work fine in Default mode

FU is intended for fresh new characters and universes, not established universes and characters.

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

welp, I've posted in the forums that i cannot seem to update the mod. No one on CF forum staff has responded as of yet, so : there is an update on git.

Natural Aura likes this.