1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

2. Falling Moon

Falling Moon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Game crashed after opening tricorder's primary UI with error:

Exception caught in client main-loop
    (AssetException) Error loading asset
    /interface/scripted/statWindow/statWindow.config

https://pastebin.com/vKqsNnUj

3. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Good lord that is a lot of mods! FYI Xbawks is no longer required.

4. Falling Moon

Falling Moon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the info! It's been awhile since i played starbound.

Just wanted to say that the tricorder error disappeared after FU github update awhile ago.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

6. nightmare780

nightmare780 Void-Bound Voyager

is there a mod that only has the weapons from the frackin universe

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

8. slowcold

slowcold Pangalactic Porcupine

This is for Version 5.6.4094 - I've not updated to today's version, but there's nothing in your release notes about this.

Not a bug, just a minor thing - beestation.object still attempts to teach basicframe on pickup, leading to the log error:

"[18:18:54.492] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[basicframe, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'basicframe' "

It didn't cause any problems though, so it's cosmetic.

Thanks - been out for a year, and you've done masses of new stuff!

9. Qtw

Qtw Phantasmal Quasar

is there a way to disable the ammo/reload system?
    i don't really like it.

10. Tameshira

Tameshira Aquatic Astronaut

Possibly a bug, but the Snarshing Table has "Esoteric Research" as its title, when its menu is brought up (shows up as the correct title as an item in inventory); while the Writing Table/Ancient Texts/Antediluvian all show up as TOME DAIS (As of 5.6.410).
    Not sure if intentional, but the Antediluvian also disappears whenever de-constructed by the manipulator, akin to planet teleporters.

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

12. worpad124

worpad124 Orbital Explorer

Hello.I have small question.Can i take this mode to translate on my native language,please?

13. Ghosticus

Ghosticus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having a weird issue where equipping the starter sword will crash nearby players. Using latest GitHub release.

Edit: Seems to happen with other things. As well, hard to put a finger on like the sword. Poptop's Cave is kicking/crashing both my friend and I.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

16. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Your latest update broke my game. It wont even launch now. Removed all the FU patch mods as well. Not sure what to do at this point. Honestly, I know you love FU and its your hobby, but there are not as many people playing this game as their once were, same with making mods. If you keep updating your mod, eventually the only mod that will be compatible with it FU is FU.

So I went through my mods and discovered the the Gyrusen race mod is incompatible with the latest version of FU. The game will crash soon after launch if you have this race mod installed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2020
  17. Albussystems

Albussystems Pangalactic Porcupine

@sayter Hello, thank you for the awesome work! The Last update got me a message in my browser:

http://(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2052758462) has been flagged as being potentially malicious. For your safety, Steam will not open this URL in your web browser. The site could contain malicious content or be known for stealing user credentials.
    Never enter your Steam password on an untrusted website. Any login form on an official Steam site will display “Valve Corp.” in green with a padlock icon in your browser’s address bar, as shown below:

I do not think it is, but i wanted to let you know.
    In your last Infomail you meant this mod right?:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfi...rchtext=Khehrae's+new+Avali+Triage+++FU+patch

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you can ignore it. its because i put it in () brackets that it didnt like it. i mean, its obviously a steam link. Of course its fine.

19. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey Sayter, I encountered a bug, not sure if its related to your mod or another one I am using. Basically all NPC's that use guns will never fire them at me. This is true for on planets and on all missions. Any idea as to what could be the problem?

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

No, since you neglected to attach a log via pastebin. A vague description is worthless. Certainly doesnt souund like an FU issue though, as nobody else is encountering the issue. I'd have had thousands of complaints if so.