1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

Nvm patching is ur friend with also json test and then json replace.

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you cant patch a shipworld file.

3. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

Not shipworld the other one the one in universe_server.config

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

lol. Yea, that's not going to help.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

6. Kribris

Kribris Void-Bound Voyager

I have a little problem with random npc encounter's, with draconis race mod, in FU v5.6.415 it work properly, in current build it bugged.
    Problem is, then I found merchant's who sell weapons and armors, it is not even hilighting them as interactive object's, they just stand still, if other random npc came in there tent , they die, if that can be fixed.

English is not my native. So sorry about errors.

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

we have nothing to do with the Draconis mod, nor anything in it. I have no idea what you are even referring to. Please provide a log.

8. Kribris

If some one tell me there I can find this, I will.

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Instructions are on the main page.

10. Kribris

Ou....thanks, I didn't see that. I'l doo that, then I get to my PC.

11. BrainDDOS

BrainDDOS Guest

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Not a problem from FU.

You have almost 400 mods installed, and a good number are outdated. At least one is conflicting with our melee files.

13. BrainDDOS

BrainDDOS Guest

Thanks for looking into it. I made a guess that it was "Unsheathe/Ready Animation" judging from the errors I got. Rebooted and it worked fine! All is well

14. NekSuZ

NekSuZ Orbital Explorer

как попасть на аванпост, шахта где ты получаеш фрагменты ядра есть, а самих врат нет

-------

how to get to the outpost, the mine where you get fragments of the core is, but the gates themselves are not

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2020
  15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@NekSuZ All posts must be in English or provide a translation. I've added one for you this time but in the future it's your responsibility.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

follow the provided in-game information. It guides you directly there. Just do the quests like usual.

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you clearly have issues, but didnt include a log as per instructions. Nobody can help you without it. This looks like a conflict or incorrectly installed mod.

18. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Hiya Sayter, It's been a long time Brah ! It's great to see you still adding and updating you're mod, If I have some time I'll Reinstall Starbound and do a quick gameplay and see what all you did as it seems like ALOT. Keep up the great work Brah.

19. Reis-Fox

Reis-Fox Space Spelunker

Good afternoon or evening, I was to ask if it is an error in the new version of this marvelous modification, it happens to me that when I start the game there are times that in the warehouse of the ship there is a shield of the protectorate, but I cannot cover myself and it is from This update I have not seen andie complain to anyone about this I am new to this, sorry if this is not the place

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

The shield works fine. Sounds like a mod conflict perhaps.