RELEASED FrauHaselmaus' Workshop - Many, Many Retextures! (Example: Grasspaths)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaEmilia, Mar 13, 2016.

1. CosyAlligator

CosyAlligator Aquatic Astronaut

I'm honestly not really sure what could be going wrong. It's this simple: http://imgur.com/a/OlHh2

then just move the .xnb file to where you need it

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

Really?! thx a lot first! u r so kind T__T.....i want to use following files:
      -Big Coop
      -Deluxe Coop
      -smaller silo-left
      -silo in small housedesign
      - Craftables

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

i have tried to open coops and silo rars by Winrar and 7 zip...but all of them can't be opened...since it said files are"unknown files or broken"....

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Big Coop

Deluxe Coop

Smaller Silo - Left

Craftables

Can't really do the silo in small house designs unless you want a specific colour from the file. All colours are in the rar file.

• CosyAlligator

did you try to open them or extract them? maybe you'd have better luck if you try to extract the file instead?

well i guess it doesn't really matter since someone did it for you anyway ^^"

Meevers and KayokoSalsa like this.
            • swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

thx a lot fist ..but the Deluxe Coop doesn't connect to relative xnb. file..is connect to craftables.xnb...

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

hx a lot fist ..but the Deluxe Coop doesn't connect to relative xnb. file..is connect to craftables.xnb...

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

• Meevers

It's been changed to the correct xnb. All correspond to the correct files now for me (refresh your page).

Red house silo with wheat

You will have to rename this file if you want to use it to just Silo.xnb (get rid of the 2 at the end). Please remember you can only use either this one OR the other small silo. You cannot use them both at the same time.

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

OHH...! Thank You V V Much!..i found that file's names are small diff. form the original xnb. in the game....does i need to rename those mod. files before replace original ones?

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

moreover,,,where is the location of original file of carftable.xnb. in the game folder?

• Meevers

Ok so, all the building files go into Content>Buildings. Make a backup of the Silo, Big Coop, Deluxe coop first. Then just drop the new files into the buildings folder and replace the files. All the file names match the original names so it should just prompt you to replace. The only file you'll need to rename is the silo(2).xnb that I gave you for the house silo.

The craftables.xnb goes into Content>TileSheets. Again, back up the original file before replacing with the new. :)

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

but names of mod files of big coop & Deluxe coop are "Big+Coop" and "Deluxe+Coop" and they are not as same as the original ones....

• CosyAlligator

yeah you were right before, you can just rename so that they're correct ^^

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

oh..i can't run the game when i use mod. file..(i just try to use the small silo one)..and i find that the storage of that mod file is around 94KB and is much bigger than that of the original one (2KB...is it normal?

• Meevers

What is the exact file path where you're placing these files?

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

i place the smaller silo mod file into "stardew valley-content-buildings"

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

although the name of mod file as same as the original one..but the size of the mod file (94KB ) is much bigger than the original one (2KB )..maybe it is the reason i can't run the game at last..

Now i copy the original one back and i can run the game again...but just want to know why the size of file is much bigger?
                                    i have used other mod like character mod..and sizes of those mod file not bigger than 4KB..

• Meevers

I literally have no idea what's going wrong. The file size for the silo is 8.32kb, it literally says it on the media fire download I posted. Not 94kb. It should just be a simple case of dragging the file into the buildings folder and replacing the original silo.xnb file. There should only be ONE silo.xnb file in the buildings folder, I don't know if you have two or something? If not, I don't really know how to help, sorry. :confused:

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

oh..but u help me a lot already..thx ....