Complete Free copy of starbound

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by Icon1cGames00, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Game³oid

Game³oid Big Damn Hero

Subbed :) Im Lord Bart just saying xD

Icon1cGames00 likes this.
  2. Damiano de' Caretti

Damiano de' Caretti Cosmic Narwhal

You're welcome..even if I am the one that should be grateful...(no,I'm not trying to get chosen just for this)

3. Jonjon

Jonjon Void-Bound Voyager

Subbed :)

4. Gilleah AKA Chawy

Gilleah AKA Chawy Void-Bound Voyager

Sub no.33 here! or 32.. I dunno! Chawypie is the name!

5. Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny Void-Bound Voyager

I subscribed :p youtube name is Snuggle Bunny
    [​IMG]

6. blitZee

blitZee Void-Bound Voyager

Subscribed.

Watched a video that helped with ore mining to be less grindy before subscribing. I can't say much about, because I mostly look for flaws (aka try to provide CC on aspects that need to be improved). Here's an entire video analysis:

-The intro-
    The matrix-looking intro...I am gonna be honest. Love matrix, therefore I like the intro. The music that goes along could have a minor change, or rather the transition to the actual video itself. The music cutting off quite soon kinda makes it weird, but it is not a problem of a royal magnitude. This was more opinion based.

-The introduction on the problem-
    Short and to the point (assuming there was no script written for it prior to the video)

-The solution to the problem-
    All good. A minor drift away at 1:47 to 2:04 when you started talking about the next tier armor. If you forget the name, you can improvise by just saying "from x to the next tier". That's it. And at 2:23, but it's understandable.

-The solution to the problem, 2.0-
    Everything's fine. Transition from 1.0 to 2.0 fits well here.

-Closing notes-
    The standard phrase, but isn't as annoying as most of them (being polite about it gets kudos from me)

-The outro-
    Eh, the music used here could be a bit different IMO. Otherwise its pretty good.

-Other notes-

Mic levels were good, almost perfect. Wide range quality selection, that's a plus.

To sum up: A pretty good all around video. I'd say a 7.5/10 with a bit of room for improvement.

7. basdxz

basdxz Void-Bound Voyager

Subbed to ya! Bennyuoppd Kolesnikov is my name.

8. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

Meh, I'll sub. It'll be under TheWibbledee most likely. (also if you look at my channel ignore ALL videos because they are old and I sound like an 8 year old, so dun sub to me. I am only saying this because I find my old vids embarrassing, so I discourage people to look at them.)

9. Sw3G

Sw3G Void-Bound Voyager

BRB, going to like and comment on every video you own because I can.

ONTOPIC:
    Dayum my friends are such cheapskates.

10. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

D: They are from when I was 12 and 13.. I guess 13 was only 2 years ago, but.. Voice, wai u no b deeper :(

11. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

subbed! by the way, if you want to attract more people, try to have huge variety of games you play... cause not everyone like minecraft or starbound so much to watch other play them

12. NeatRipper

NeatRipper Void-Bound Voyager

subbed gonna gift it to a friend if i win :D
    PD :the main problem isnt whether you like the or game or not.. this is someone everything knows.. no one likes to watch another person play a game the person watching wants to play it but cant go past a certain part or he doesnt owns the game so he will look for videos of the games to know how good is the game also you can teach how to do X thing in a game and useful stuff.. <sorry for the rushed pd i am too sleepy!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  13. adxim

adxim Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I subbed you too....as "ADX KHA" lol stupid name I know but couldn't think of any atm..

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  14. MaZa

MaZa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Subbed as M4Z4, have to try my luck. It's not like there's no room for one more in my list of hundred subs. :rofl:

15. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

I'll sub if you sub? DestroNationGaming.

16. raptor980

raptor980 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Never played the game but have been following it for some time now. I subbed to you. I'm Raptor980Music

17. Jorephose

Jorephose Void-Bound Voyager

Subbed as Marques Waters

18. Butterscotch

Butterscotch Phantasmal Quasar

Subbed as Butteryscotchie. :V

19. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

........ really?

20. SeedyAztec

SeedyAztec Void-Bound Voyager