1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue "Freeze" when Upgrading ship for the first time

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by gg30433043, Aug 22, 2016.

1. gg30433043

gg30433043 Subatomic Cosmonaut

While playing Starbound Unstable (nightly), I found a small bug where when you gave the upgrade modules to the guy to upgrade your ship, you would not be able to move and the pointer was gone(The only thing i could do was to hold down control which panned the screen down). You would have to re-log where you would be back at your ship with the upgrade present. I did this with my friend during multiplayer and we both experienced the issue. Not sure if this is present when alone in single player though.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Are you using mods? Which OS? Does it happen on other servers too? Is the server nightly, unstable or stable build? Also attach a copy of your starbound.log.
    Btw: This is not the nightly section ^^'

~ Iris ~

3. gg30433043

gg30433043 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Whoops didn't realize there was a nightly section *facepalm* (Not sure If/how I can move it there)

Windows 10, Same as my friend
    No Mods
    Not really a "server", becuase I just connected through steam
    Starbound Unstable, Nightly Build

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

This log is kinda outdated and the wrong one (2016-05-12 18:06:42.735) All data is stored in storage since release.
    You can't move the topic but report your post for being in the wrong section and ask for it to being moved to the right section >v<

~ Iris ~