Hello! I have encountered an issue where my game stutters while my character is walking and causing the screen to scroll. It is very distracting and annoying, and I find it makes the game unpleasant enough that I cannot play it. I recently (less than a week ago) switched from Windows 7 to Linux Lite. While I had encountered a bit of stuttering previously, on Windows 7, it has never been this bad. I did a few tests, and I found a few things that made it worse, a few things that made it better, but nothing that actually stopped it. Using the Steam framerate tool, I found that my FPS holds steady at around 55-60 regardless. Worse: 1. SMAPI - the game runs more smoothly without SMAPI, but still stutters some 2. Farm map - the stuttering is worst on the farm map, with the town map moderately affected 2b. Cluttered areas - the stuttering is much worse in areas with many trees/rocks/weeds/etc. Better: 1. No SMAPI - inverse of above; there is still some stuttering without SMAPI, but it is greatly reduced 2. High zoom % and windowed mode - running the game in windowed mode and with a zoom of 115% reduces the stutter to nearly the same degree as running without SMAPI' however, this has a very negative effect on the visuals, making the graphics blurrier, and is generally as unpleasant as the stuttering itself Recommended Fixes That Did Not Work Or Were Inaccessible: reinstalled game updated graphics drivers disabling f.lux (I don't use it) limiting FPS with Nvidia Profile Inspector (unavailable on Linux, afaik) tweaking graphics card settings (GeForce Experience is also unavailable, and I could not find settings matching the ones the fix described in Nvidia X Server Settings) disabling various mods (some had a mild affect on the stuttering, but not enough that I would call it an improvement) updating XNA (I don't know how to do this, or if it is even possible, on Linux) setting my monitor to 60hz (it has no other setting) various combinations of switching between fullscreen/windowed/borderless modes, with and without vsync (only change is that which was noted above) My System: OS: Linux Lite 4.8 CPU: i5-6600k @ 3.50GHz (4 cores, 4 threads) RAM: 12215928 KiB MOBO: ASUS H170M-E D3 GPU: GeForce GTX 980 BuildI 4490827 SMAPI Log I am afraid that in this instance, my novice understanding of Linux is as much of a barrier as the bug itself; it is quite possible that there is more I could do, but I have not figured it out yet because of my lack of familiarity with the new operating system. Thank you for your time and help.