1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Frienda cant connect to my server but i can

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by DamageSource, Jul 21, 2019.

1. DamageSource

DamageSource Yeah, You!

Edit: I snapped. I DMZ'd my modem, opened up dozens of ports, booted every device off my network and I was finally able to connect. I spent over 18 hours trying to get it to work and I'm letting anyone know now, I have no idea what I did to cause it to work. The game now vs when I originally started the server somehow doesn't work the same and I'm just exhausted. Sorry.

Hey guys I got a windows server and have been running my own games off of it and Starbound seems to be the only game my friends can not connect to. here's my story:

• IPv4 address is set to static
    • port-forwarded 21025
    • **I can connect to the external IP on my HOME network where the server is located but my friends can not**
    • The game and server versions match
    • All Starbound apps allowed through firewall.
    Anyone on my home network can connect via Public IP address. I have attached a friends log for when he starts up his game and tries to connect to me. I used to run this server all the time and now no one can connect to it. My other servers (KF2, Minecraft, GarrysMod etc.) all have 0 issues when friends connect to them.

For the love of everything please help. We have so much time spent on this server and I paid a lot of money to buy the server so I could keep it running 24/7...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019