1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Fruit Trees Can't Be Placed on Forest Farm!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Shroomoss, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Shroomoss

Shroomoss Big Damn Hero

There are tiny spots where I can't seem to plant fruit trees, I can plant regular trees and put other things there but just not fruit trees. This ruins my whole layout I had planned and only 2 rows of trees were completed.

Image below showing that I cant plant.

[​IMG]

Image below where I put purple squares in the stardew planner where I cannot plant the trees.

[​IMG]

Also the other area with the red square is a building restriction, I had planned to put the mill there but it doesn't let me. I also heard that with a recent update, the stable cannot be placed where I plan to put it.

I've seen that others have been having this issue planting in the same spots. It makes no sense for those locations to be unavailable as some grass edges can have trees planted on. Ex: the two successful apple trees.

The only temporary fix I saw is to edit the save file itself to move an already planted tree.

I just hope to see this fix in the future because it is very frustrating.

• HiddenLilly

HiddenLilly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know this is from last year but I'm just now running into this issue and its so incredibly frustrating, even more so on the Riverland Farm with little space as it is! Please let us plant fruit trees on half dirt, half grass tiles!

• Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

I think (atleast on the forest farm) this is related to tiles that can spawn forage items, I saw a map on reddit where someone marked all the tiles where forage items can spawn.
        But yeah, it should be fixed either way, it's annoying and affects other maps too.