1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FU Tree Crops 1.6

Miniaturized trees!

1. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

777Dan777 submitted a new mod:

FU Tree Crops - Miniaturized trees!

Read more about this mod...

2. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can't seem to get this to work, here's the log. Seems to be something about adding the recipes to the seeds, and a problem adding the trees to the Bog biome.

EDIT - An Apple tree would also be nice. Also, maybe add the seeds to TerraShop or have them craftable by default. Trying to actually FIND these things in the first place is always a huge pain.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  3. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

I'm making a separate mod to add apple trees already for vanilla purposes.I'll check out the error as well. Thank you for reporting this.
    Update: I can't find the problem with the recipes so far but here's an update for the bog error.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  4. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

5. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

6. NaturesWitness

Still not seeing the recipes, do they only kick in on a new character? I got the Tear Nut recipe from picking up the Design Lab though. Maybe stick the basic fruit on the Greenhouse, and the other ones on the higher tiers?
    Also, if you're doing an Apple Tree, you might want to do a Coconut one too.

Other than that, all the stuff does work if I admin it in. This is a great idea, something I've wanted for ages. I never managed to get into the StarBooze stuff before, because I didn't feel like Paul Bunyan-ing trees constantly to get fruit. Well done!

7. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

Are you using the 1.2 version? I just put in a player.config.patch to get around recipe unlocks.

8. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

9. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Still missing alien fruit, but interesting mod.

10. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

The Alien Fruit crop will be in a separate mod.

11. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

12. NaturesWitness

Still not getting the unlocks, maybe it's a conflict with the 30+ mods I already have. I just stuck all the unlocks on the design lab object and that fixed it.

13. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

What do you mean by "Stuck all the unlocks"?

14. NaturesWitness

I added all the "learn blueprint on pickup" entries from the player patch file to the patch for the gene design lab. That way, all I had to do was pick up my design lab and it unlocked all the recipes. You originally had the lab teach the Tear nut recipe, I just added the others to it. Made sense to me, since you need the lab to use the recipes anyway; might as well have that be the item that teaches them.

15. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

Did the player.config.patch not work? The tearnut thing was a leftover from a test.

16. NaturesWitness

It wasn't working for me at least. I don't really know much about modding, so I couldn't tell you why though. I just went for a solution that seemed to work, as I noticed the Tear nut thing was functional.

17. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

If the player.config.patch was working, the recipes should have already been learned by default. I just tested it and it works.

18. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

19. NaturesWitness

This seems to have fixed it, nice going! Now I just have to figure out where to put my new orchard.

20. Haidee

Haidee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you put these tree seeds in the hydo tray to grow rather than physical planting on soil? And if not, will this be added in the near future? Thanks.