FULL SCREENSHOT + Dev Losing..

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lauro86, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Lauro86

Lauro86 Space Hobo

FULL SCREENSHOT + Dev Losing..

Hello all i was looking at the Original website of this game and i LOVE that image

http://stardewvalley.net/

This Image

http://stardewvalley.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Bexy_fullFarm_summer_smallest_half.png

Then i found out we CANT take a screenshot like this, so now i found we need an "external" program to do this like this Website suggest

http://www.pcgamer.com/how-to-take-a-screenshot-of-your-entire-stardew-valley-farm/

So PLEASE DEV's put this Feature ASAP , i would really love to show off my farm :) any help on this ?

DatYandereGirl likes this.
    • DatYandereGirl

DatYandereGirl Big Damn Hero

I'd love it as a feature in-game as well! I wonder if ConcernedApe would have time to do ti, or not though.

• shakey2

shakey2 Cosmic Narwhal

Just get puush. There are plenty of other ways to take a screenshot as well many computers have such functionality built in.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

I think the issue is more that most computer functions wouldn't magically assemble the entire farm into one picture. Though I think this belongs in suggestions?
          Even if it does, I would like the function at some point, though I would consider it less urgent than a fair few things.

• Mitsie

Mitsie Void-Bound Voyager

If you guys check out CA's twitter account, he's currently working on a "zoom out" feature so you can take large screenshots since this has been commonly requested. To stay up to date on all of CA's progress and what suggestions he has directly gotten and acknowledged, definitely check out his twitter including the 'replies' section!

• shakey2

shakey2 Cosmic Narwhal

Isn't that more a resolution/zoom issue? Screenshots take a picture of what you see on the screen, if you can't see it why would it show up in a screenshot?
              As someone else said he is working on a zoom feature right now so it shouldn't be a problem.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

That only what fit in the screen would be in the screenshot was what I was trying to say.

• shakey2

shakey2 Cosmic Narwhal

Then wait for zoom?

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

That has been established, I said that before it was stated to be a WIP feature.

• Mitsie

Mitsie Void-Bound Voyager

Zoom feature is in the new 1.05 update. Enjoy!