1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Fully Customizable Ship Reborn (FCSR) v0.0.1

Lets you build a custom ship.

1. DarkVanzar

DarkVanzar Void-Bound Voyager

DarkVanzar submitted a new mod:

Fully Customizable Ship Reborn (FCSR) - Lets you build a custom ship.

Read more about this mod...

2. greenwiz29

greenwiz29 Void-Bound Voyager

I just took a look at your mod.
    It seems the pets are tied to the techstation, so for racial pets, replace hylotltechstation in blockKey.config with "race"techstation (except apex. they just get techstation).
    I did that (only took about 5 minutes), and it worked great. New Glitch char had a piglet on the wooden ship.

3. DarkVanzar

DarkVanzar Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the info I will try that when I have some time.

4. nova_clockwork

nova_clockwork Orbital Explorer

you know you should put an option for the ship like the skip intro option

5. mathemagics

mathemagics Void-Bound Voyager

hey one question. So i should not upgrade my ship when using tis mod , but what about automatic upgrades when getting extra crew members? ( can i still recruit people?)

(sorry for my english)

6. Sweetanubis

Sweetanubis Space Hobo

any chance at adding functionality to this mod to allow people to share and upload pre-built ships such as the red eel?

7. The Avelon

The Avelon Phantasmal Quasar

I found an interesting feature.

EDIT: I was not aware at the time of this posting that when you are on a multiplayer server, the server-side files are used when considering which ship block files you will receive on upgrades. Since quests are character-specific and appear to be triggered clientside, it did not occur to me that the ship repair reward from the Erchius facility would be using server-side files. This is what caused my 'interesting feature'. The solution was to simply do the Erchius facility quest in SP and then reconnect to the server I am almost always on. Another would be to upgrade your ship on a server with this mod installed.

If you remove your ship's furniture items prior to the Erchius quest to repair your ship (except for the SAIL, to go on the mission with), you will get your race's normal ship except it won't spawn any furniture in spaces that you've blocked; rather, it keeps everything that you have placed and gives you your race's ship. Furniture does spawn everywhere that you didn't have blocked however.

You could use this on vanilla servers to intentionally receive certain blocks such as thrusters which would then be unbreakable statics, if you have lots of time on your hands and for some reason would prefer to do it this way than to mod or /admin it in...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017