RELEASED Furniture mods ❤ UPDATED : 2/23/2023 ❤

Discussion in 'Mods' started by addy468, Mar 29, 2016.

1. addy468

addy468 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Posting my furniture mods! You can download the .xnbs individually or all together, and this also includes .pngs for anyone who wants to edit some of my mods into their current modded-furniture.
    Hope you enjoy! :catface:<3
    List of all objects and what item they replace: [​IMG]
    *THE BUDGET TV HAS BEEN REPLACED **
    The furniture file you download from here is located in Tilesheets, springobjects in maps, and the farmhouse_tiles and towninterior goes into the main stardevalley/content folder
    I definitely will be updating frequently for more modding! Let me know what you think, I might even take requests if suggested! :kawaii::love:
    UPDATE 3/30/16:
    [​IMG]
    I tried to make the bed as 'unisex' as possible, ahaha! And the 'burnt offering' I just made into a small shelve with some plants with pastel pots :3
    I hope you enjoy, and WARNING:
    some of you may not care but for those of you who do, the towninterior(kids bed), once installed to your game will replace the headboard/ending/pillow of the bed for Evelyn, Penny, Lewis, Jodi, Shane, Jas, and Leah, with the mod I have made. Please take caution with this if you do care about me editing their rooms! I know of no way currently to make everyone's bed individual.
    But again, I hope you all enjoy! :love:
    UPDATE 4-1-16:
    [​IMG]
    Edited the house plants into a small trash bin and table lamp, the indoor palm is a coat rack, and I included some other small edits to this update :DD
    Hope you all enjoy them and be expecting another update soon <3:fishbowl:
    UPDATE 2/23/2023:
    kawaii furniture.PNG
    Hi! It's been a long time since this was updated! I recently got back into Stardew and have started a new mod project. Since it required me to use the same system I decided to update what files I still had hanging around from this(I lost some of the art files from moving computers :c). I included some other files I had to hopefully make up for that(Sailor Moon!!!!)
    Anyways, this mod now requires you to also download SMAPI and Alternative Textures
    Simply place my mod in your mods folder and enjoy :)
    I'm not sure if I'll make any more updates to this, but let me know if you'd like to see more Kawaii furniture! I might get around to it if people are still interested :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    • Bouhm

Bouhm Big Damn Hero

Personally not my taste, but that's because I'm dull and boring. These are absolutely amazing and super cute. Great attention to detail, lovely designs, and overall really well-made pixel art. I'm sure a lot of people would love it :)

Yoseiri, Harzelora and farmvillesux like this.
      • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

these are super cute! i have some cute furniture mods too, but i would love to have like that hello kitty clock and hanging mirror (i made a standing one) http://community.playstarbound.com/...ddle-of-the-street-cute-cool-re-edits.111715/

when you do make your thread (because you obv should, they are tootes cute) Would you be able to share your furniture png so we can copy and paste it over to our own furniture sets if we made some (i'll give you credit if i make more of my own creations and release them with the addition of your stuff [like i did for two other people who were kind enough to let me use them]) [only because i'm really lazy and i think all that stuff would be applicable to people who enjoy the same things as me /make it easier for them])

Jsan likes this.
        • addy468

Thank you very much for your feedback! and yeah, it's not everyone's style but I'm glad that some people might like it:coffee:

• addy468

Thank you and of course! I'll probably upload the .xnbs and .pngs, since you asked, tomorrow after I get back from school! and your mods are very cute too;///// :love:<3

taintedwheat likes this.
            • taintedwheat

awh thanks! that's perf, i'll be at school too so no worries haha! yay! <3

• NamiraChan

NamiraChan Void-Bound Voyager

Really nice, pretty cute like you said, i bet a lot of people (like me) would love to have such furniture and decorations. Keep up and make more cute stuff

• suzannemonroe

suzannemonroe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

omg they're so much better than the other ones that i have installed right now :nuruhype: i would love to have them!

• addy468

Thank you so much! :coffee:

• taintedwheat

i love the tea set! Im going to replace the one in the kitchen i pasted with this one! And the sun and moon table. Thankyou sooo much especially for having all the pngs zipped up like that <3

• addy468

Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy them all :love:////////

• joprinz

joprinz Master Chief

All these cute stuff <3:3:lickitung::catface::rainbowbarf: Thank you very much, especially the PNGs :3

• addy468

Thank you, it really means a lot! and you're welcome :oops:<3 I hope you enoy~

• Elysana

Elysana Void-Bound Voyager

Oh my! These are sooooo cute! I was wondering if it's possible for you to add Haley's deluxe vanity set with the same color scheme you have. Would that be difficult? Thank you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• taintedwheat

i made a complete version of haley's vanity at all angles.

• Yunix

Yunix Big Damn Hero

Owww.... i love them. But sadly i have pink furniture & walls and floor from another mod. Not so awesome like yours but they are complete...
                                  Damit. I cant choose... i guess i will end up replace the graphics i have from the other mods with the one you have already done... xD

Also a hint where to place the xnb would be helpful... very very very helpful.
                                  "springobjects.xnb" as example is located in 2 places.
                                  1. ".../Stardew Valley/Content"
                                  2. ".../Stardew Valley/Content/Maps"

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
                                  • fossilwife

fossilwife Void-Bound Voyager

These are absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing. Also, Hello Kitty<3

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

These are really beautiful. <3 Do you know if you can recolour the single bed? Or does recolouring it end up editing the beds in town as well?

Also, you should consider posting this in the miscellaneous section of the mod forum, so it doesn't keep getting get buried. :3

• addy468

Oohh! you're right, I'll edit that in right now. Thank you :3
                                        And it's alright! if you do end up using some of mine I hope you like them :love:
                                        I'm definitely going to slowly try and edit all of my furniture.
                                        You're welcome and thank you! I hope you like them :oops: It really means a lot <3

Yunix likes this.
                                        • addy468

I'll have to do that later today /// thank you! and I tried finding the correct folder for the kid's beds/starter bed but I'm not sure where it is yet.. Hopefully very soon I'll have that edited! :catface:<3