1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game crashes during fall festival

Discussion in 'Support' started by Pokepals5ever, May 19, 2018.

1. Pokepals5ever

Pokepals5ever Space Hobo

I go fishing in the fishing minigame after having my display evaluated and when I enter in, the game freezes to a degree. The timer continues to tick down but I cannot move and if I cast I stay stuck in the casting position. Once the timer is done, it is frozen still and there is no change no matter what I do. I forcefully close out the game and then boot it up. Tried twice more, once with the mini game before the grange display and the same result displayed.

Unfortunately, I do not know the specs of my computer, only that it is a desktop that runs windows 8.

• MemeMachineSupreme

MemeMachineSupreme Space Hobo

Think I just came across the same glitch. Couldn't walk around when the fishing minigame started and my character froze in place when I cast. Had to Alt+F4 the game cause not even the menu would open.
      I'm no whiz with computer specs, but I run a WIndows 10 and it's been stable since I got it, so I don't think it's anything to do with specs.
      Screenshot I got of it before closing the game.
      glitchy boye.png